Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
If pregnancy gets implemented in the game, do you think we will just hear them say "I'm pregnant with your baby" at the end, or we will see them developing full on pregnant bellies and then cut to them holding Morty's baby?
As with everything else it really depends on what Ferdafs does. I think if Ferdafs does do more pregnancy content we'll see bellies at some point (as happened with the Gazorpians). Plus, it is another big fetish for people, so I'm sure it would work it's way in (that's what she said). Although, I do think it is a LONG ways off in the Unity game.

On my end at least, I do want to have more than just text (a lot more), with bellies and babies, if the player has chosen that route. I can't say anything is set in stone because, well, I don't know where it's all headed. All I can have at the moment are ideas of what I want to do, but they will have to be adapted into what comes.

Mike11138

Jul 24, 2017
This game is so good I feel the need to beg the developer not to change the renderer needed to run the game like the other renpy games have.
So please don't change the renderer and please continue to update this game, It's such a good game.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
This game is so good I feel the need to beg the developer not to change the renderer needed to run the game like the other renpy games have.
So please don't change the renderer and please continue to update this game, It's such a good game.
You mean like, don't change the engine? OH snap! I should remake this game in Unity!! Wait...

Not planning to change the renpy version if I don't have to. And hopefully will keep working on it as long as the original keeps going.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
How do Android users update? Also is the current android package 3.3 or 3.4?
Patches are only for PC/Linux/Mac users (sorry no easy way to patch android, there are some tutorials on how to do it). Current full versions are r3.4, the bug fix is only for one image in one scene.

Flower07

Dec 6, 2021
Patches are only for PC/Linux/Mac users (sorry no easy way to patch android, there are some tutorials on how to do it). Current full versions are r3.4, the bug fix is only for one image in one scene.

Is it possible keep the saves on this version for a future version of an Android install?

Awesome work by the way. Played the original. This refined it. Fingers crossed for pregnant momma's.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Is it possible keep the saves on this version for a future version of an Android install?

Awesome work by the way. Played the original. This refined it. Fingers crossed for pregnant momma's.
Save data should carry forward on Android (I mean, when I don't change so much code that saves are unloadable...). If you don't uninstall the previous version, the new version "should" overwrite it and save/persistent data should remain intact.

Soup_Man

Oct 23, 2018
Okay on day 21, when Morty enters the club in order to save Morticia, Morty goes in wearing a hat, however, when he goes on stage to compete for the creepiest Morty the sprite/image used for Morty is one without the hat. Now I don't know if this would be even worth fixing depending on how it can be changed, but I thought to let you know.(y)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Okay on day 21, when Morty enters the club in order to save Morticia, Morty goes in wearing a hat, however, when he goes on stage to compete for the creepiest Morty the sprite/image used for Morty is one without the hat. Now I don't know if this would be even worth fixing depending on how it can be changed, but I thought to let you know.(y)
And fixed!
hat_trick.jpg
Thanks for the spot! The "hat" element was missing in two lines so it was a quick fix.

If you can't wait for the next version to have a hat, here are the code changes to bring it back (add hc_c to the end of the line before the ":")

line 1698:
Code:
show morty main b_3 e_df m_0 hc_c:
line 1773:
Code:
show morty main b_3 e_df c_s d_5 hc_c:
OR download and replace day_0021.rpy (in ../game/scripts/story/..)

Reactions: Soup_Man

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Status for r3.5

We are probably around the halfway mark to the next update (I mean, fuck if I know... I get my info outta the Unity thread) as it feels like we have settled into a three month update schedule. Usually we get the MindBlower version a month after release (I'm guessing early Feb (yay, Patreon billing cycle!)) and the next content release after that (again, guessing early March). So while we wait for news on the Unity version, I thought I would share some of what I'm working on for Renpy.

First, a big does of temper your expectations here. The past month and a half have been pretty busy for me and I haven't felt very motivated to do much of anything after work. I have put in some time on the game but as always, feel like I'm behind where I want to be with all of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's sort of it. I know it's not anything groundbreaking or super exciting. But, as I've sort of said before, the general plan for this project is to keep it up to date with the Unity game, anything beyond that is as much a surprise to me as it is for you. So don't take the lack of extra stuff as burnout or lack of interest. When the Unity version comes, I'll get it in as quick as I can (that's what she said).

One last minor thing, no big changes this time around, so saves should not be broken with the next update! YAY! (I hope...)

Soup_Man

Oct 23, 2018
If I may say on hopefully the behalf of everyone here, thank you for this port and the additions you have made, not only did you make this game into the shining light it is now, but you've also listened to the community, all in order to better it. Of course, I wish you don't overwork yourself, or that you feel forced to do this. I mean it is rare to hear someone have a passion project like this. But thanks for what you have done, and I wish you the best in your ongoing work, and best health and wishes.
P.S; Thanks for that "hat" fix.

VivaLaKirito

Dec 14, 2021
Does the Dev plan on adding background music of some sort? just reading in a silent room is kinda sad. i had to put on music behind it myself.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes