Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.4.1 has been already updated and already posted in all android links?
At the moment, the bug fix is only a patch file, and only for PC/MAC/LINUX. Android versions will update with the next content release (Tricia's stuff (whenever that is) and/or next update). The main bug (a missing image) is only with one section of one scene, and hitting ignore will skip the problem.

Reactions: ARMARATRON
Aug 4, 2020
Does this game get rid of any original sex scenes? I want to see both the original and newly added scenes but I don't want to play through both the original and the modded versions.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Does this game get rid of any original sex scenes? I want to see both the original and newly added scenes but I don't want to play through both the original and the modded versions.
All of the scenes from the Unity game are in this one*. But, they are not identical. Most changes to the game work like this:

(Additional dialog leading into the scene, transitioning from the previous scene)
Original scene with minor dialog modifications
(optional extended scene choice menu or finish options)
(Additional dialog leading out of the scene)

You can also take a look under Dev Notes>FAQ in the OP. It talks about the type of changes. Sometimes the "extra" stuff is big, sometimes small.

Here is a vague spoiler example of one scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
my game dosent open and i dont know why
Not enough info. What Op system? Any error messages?

It is most likely an issue with Renpy in conflict with something (operating system, video driver, video codec, etc...), so most of the answers I'll have for you would be google searches around whatever error message you post.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Made some art for Reka in the Hot Tub scene and Summer's anal fingering for the Holes scene.
Not bad, although Morty's nipples look off.

However, my reason for not adding (making) the images previously hasn't changed. I still don't think they fit in either scene. Sex with Reka in the hottub just doesn't make sense in the context of the game. I will think on the anal fingering for Summer's "4th hole" but I still don't think it works in that scene either.

Still busy and don't have time to do much game work atm, hoping things will be less hectic by the end of the week.

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

Dynamite20

Jun 9, 2021
Help i clicked on something on the quick menu and now it dissapeared, I tried to bring it back by the options menu but it still doesnt show up!

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Help i clicked on something on the quick menu and now it dissapeared, I tried to bring it back by the options menu but it still doesnt show up!
I have the same issue at the moment. I had to reinstall the game, the quick menu was there, but then it disappeared, and I can't get it back. I wonder if anyone knows how to fix it?

Dynamite20

Jun 9, 2021
I have the same issue at the moment. I had to reinstall the game, the quick menu was there, but then it disappeared, and I can't get it back. I wonder if anyone knows how to fix it?
It happened to me before and I did it by mistake and now I cant remember what I did to get it back

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
In preferences switch Quick menu to "hidden" (because I fucked up the names):
1641400232342.png
And that should bring it back.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes