Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Ok, had a goofy idea for the scene with Morty and Beth in the kitchen. If you go with the non sabotage condom, could it work if you gave double down choice. This could give the player a choice of stopping where the ended or the other were Morty keeps going full steam and has a second even larger cum shot that ruptures the condom in Beth while she is still loopy from a massive orgasum. Any thoughts?
I'm not entirely clear on the intent here. Is it to have Morty cum inside without making Beth unhappy?

BTW, i love how jealous Summers were of Morty's romance with Planetina and how Wild Summer needed to remind the regular Summer that Morty isn't her boyfriend and i just love the direction where Summer would geniunly start to think of Morty more as her boyfriend than her brother.
Glad you enjoyed the bonus scene! Working it out was pretty fun, as I enjoy writing for (the) Summer(s) and Morticia. I hope I get to do more scenes with them together soon!

So I replayed the beth cinema scene and I was thinking you could have the condom break. You could work it as its one that bearly fit or just unlucky as he got from the random guy.
I think it's been mentioned before to have the condom break in that scene (as it's a lot less art to make). I'm hesitant to go that path as it feels very similar to "sabotage". Ultimately, I might work out a no condom version, but that is a bunch of animations to edit, and not up for that at the moment (pretty much no time right now to work on the game, but no new content to add yet, so that works out).

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
I'm not entirely clear on the intent here. Is it to have Morty cum inside without making Beth unhappy?

Glad you enjoyed the bonus scene! Working it out was pretty fun, as I enjoy writing for (the) Summer(s) and Morticia. I hope I get to do more scenes with them together soon!

I think it's been mentioned before to have the condom break in that scene (as it's a lot less art to make). I'm hesitant to go that path as it feels very similar to "sabotage". Ultimately, I might work out a no condom version, but that is a bunch of animations to edit, and not up for that at the moment (pretty much no time right now to work on the game, but no new content to add yet, so that works out).
Kind of, that and to see reaction of how if she is still loopy from a mind breaking orgasim. think of it as a outcome where she starts fantasizing about having Morty's child.

villany

Dec 8, 2018
Would love if you continue to write Summer as considering Morty as her boyfriend and being in love with him in those scenes.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
I understand it's your personal choice because this is your port and you are not asking any money for it, but it isn't really an excuse, it just feels lazy, and that's not even starting with the UI.
You dont even know what u r talking about man. I worked with NM before and I have never seen somebody delivering that fast and with such a quality and transparency concerning his community. Working through nights in his freetime to implement some new features and scenes people around here asked for. You should rather take a few notes yourself. And better think before shouting out your emotions. Cause u know what really is lazy? Critizing everything, without beeing constructive at all. So treat NM with some respect man.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
You dont even know what u r talking about man. I worked with NM before and I have never seen somebody delivering that fast and with such a quality and transparency concerning his community. Working through nights in his freetime to implement some new features and scenes people around here asked for. You should rather take a few notes yourself. And better think before shouting out your emotions. Cause u know what really is lazy? Critizing everything, without beeing constructive at all. So treat NM with some respect man.
I'm not trying to even attack him directly, and of course, making something linear that it's already written is way easier and faster to do than concerning with variables or open-world, or, you know, making the whole thing yourself. It's a lazy port, and as I mentioned, it doesn't even look that good since it's just basic ren'py stuff. That doesn't mean it's bad, but barely any effort is put there, and there IS effort there, but it's the bare minimum. If the dev is cool with his lackluster port, that's cool, but it's still lackluster, it has some new things, but by completely gutting some other things.

Also, I find it funny that someone says that with a NTR signature, lol.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I'm not trying to even attack him directly, and of course, making something linear that it's already written is way easier and faster to do than concerning with variables or open-world, or, you know, making the whole thing yourself. It's a lazy port, and as I mentioned, it doesn't even look that good since it's just basic ren'py stuff. That doesn't mean it's bad, but barely any effort is put there, and there IS effort there, but it's the bare minimum. If the dev is cool with his lackluster port, that's cool, but it's still lackluster, it has some new things, but by completely gutting some other things.

Also, I find it funny that someone says that with a NTR signature, lol.
It mostly seems like you are here to stir up trouble and insult me, so, I think it's best you move on. You don't like my port, that's fine, but it feels very much like you are actively trying to troll people in this thread at this point, which is a lot less okay. Your input on the game has been heard, even if I don't agree with it.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
It mostly seems like you are here to stir up trouble and insult me, so, I think it's best you move on. You don't like my port, that's fine, but it feels very much like you are actively trying to troll people in this thread at this point, which is a lot less okay. Your input on the game has been heard, even if I don't agree with it.
Not at all. I wasn't planning on participating in this thread anymore, but someone directly quoted me. I don't really particularly care about this port, or the original game at this point. If you feel insulted by what I said, well, shit, sorry about that, it wasn't my intention, but I still believe what I said.

Seems like a lot of people like your port, and that's cool, but I don't and I think it's lazy. Big deal.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
... and I think it's lazy.
Night Mirror has spent hundreds of hours of his free time making a port that, as you say, "a lot of people like".

I think that's pretty far from lazy. What is lazy, is sitting at your keyboard being a negative nancy, when you could be doing something far more productive with your short insignificant existence.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Night Mirror has spent hundreds of hours of his free time making a port that, as you say, "a lot of people like".

I think that's pretty far from lazy. What is lazy, is sitting at your keyboard being a negative nancy, when you could be doing something far more productive with your short insignificant existence.
It's the bare minimum effort, mate, pointing it out takes a minute while I work in my games.

• Angry
Reactions: sharpys

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
It's the bare minimum effort, mate, pointing it out takes a minute while I work in my games.
No, you are nitpicking and bias. I win, bye bye. Shut the website down.

Okay, for legal reasons, that's a joke. Also please don't shut the website down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes