• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
was there anything added from the 3.9b update or was it just bug fixes
Uh... there is no 3.9b that I'm aware of?

For this game (the renpy remake) there is a r3.9 (new content from the Unity 3.9 release, see patch notes in post #1) and a r3.9.1 (bug fix for bad image capture in one of the scenes in r3.9).

For the Unity game (made by Ferdafs) it is usually a "b" for beta builds and "MB" adding mind blowers to that build (although it has been a long while since that happened). And once a "J" for a Jessica only scene.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Dev please add background music...
Why is there no sound?
The original game doesn't have sound, so I would have to make or source sounds for this game. That is a very major task, like, months of work to go do. And, if I went about including sound I would want the audio to match and be impactful, not just generic background music.

I personally turn off sound in all but a very few VNs, and a lot of people seem to feel the same. So I think my time is better spent on other things.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
please add more ntr piss and beastiality
Will you add more of [insert request]?
Check out this post for info about what sorts of requests I take, and how likely they are to go into the game.

In general, if you are just asking for more scenes of a specific character or content, the answer is no.

Requests should be a specific change rather than a board generic thing you want added to the game. Most new content will come from Ferdafs, not me.

kaseem

Sep 27, 2020
Ok I'm confused. In the genre details tab you list under pregnancy the MC can get 1 side character pregnant and that said offspring will grow up and MC can get them pregnant also. Who is this side character and kid? I have no recollection of ever doing that or seeing anything that ever eluded to that in the game.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Ok I'm confused. In the genre details tab you list under pregnancy the MC can get 1 side character pregnant and that said offspring will grow up and MC can get them pregnant also. Who is this side character and kid? I have no recollection of ever doing that or seeing anything that ever eluded to that in the game.
During the Mr. Nimbus event (scene 4) on day 32 the player can choose to get the Side Character Bova pregnant (by not pulling out) in which case her daughter Dottie will also be Morty's daughter.

Reactions: This_douche

Storm0303

Feb 2, 2024
Night Mirror

I found this while playing the game.

It happens on Day 36 doing the "Napping" scene, (at the point where Morty is about to cum inside Morticia) Here are the following options that trigger this exception:

> I has something else in mind...
> Just Finish

You could ignore the issue and continue with the game, but it keeps on appearing any time you rollback and pick these options again.

1715206475977.png

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Night Mirror

I found this while playing the game.

It happens on Day 36 doing the "Napping" scene, (at the point where Morty is about to cum inside Morticia) Here are the following options that trigger this exception:

> I has something else in mind...
> Just Finish

You could ignore the issue and continue with the game, but it keeps on appearing any time you rollback and pick these options again.
Thanks for letting me know. This issue has been previously reported and corrected for the next update.

If you want to fix it on your end (if you can't wait), open "../game/scripts/story/day_0036.rpy" go to lines 4446.
Add ".t" to "if mcs.morti.events["sleep"].sex:" so it becomes: "if mcs.morti.t.events["sleep"].sex:"

DB The Wolf

Jan 4, 2024
I would like to see in the game more options for getting them pregnant. What's the point of making them stay off the pill if there is no payoff. Plus, I feel Ferdafs just came back for one scene to get more people to his Patreon. I don't expect an update from him this year. He has zero communication on his Patreon.

Storm0303

Feb 2, 2024
I would like to see in the game more options for getting them pregnant. What's the point of making them stay off the pill if there is no payoff. Plus, I feel Ferdafs just came back for one scene to get more people to his Patreon. I don't expect an update from him this year. He has zero communication on his Patreon.
Feradafs had surgery, which was why they were out for a while. I would be patient with Feradafs and let them work at a slow pace rather than rush them and let their health deteriorate.

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes