dunebug35

Apr 4, 2021
Very, very unlikely. All my focus is ending related, so anything outside that is pretty much a "nope". Was there something specific you had in mind?
Not him but the movie theaters with Beth teased two different encounters. Also I would’ve suggested Morty’s daughter too but I believe you mentioned the alien arc was closed

dunebug35

Apr 4, 2021
Hey, wanted to say I love the game and I’ve been a big fan of your mod since it came out. I’m having an issue however, I’m playing on mobile (iOS) and it keeps giving me this error message. Is there a known fix for it???
How’d you get that to work? I thought IOS doesn’t let you download non proprietary content

Last edited:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Hey NM.
GREAT WORK (as per USual). I can hardly even imagine the kind the work this kind of undertaking requires.
+ The new scene is TOP NOTCH!!
I just had a selfish request though. I know you have you stance on the requests bit. I'm just asking should you be up for it, will you be looking at finishing some of the requests? Like the vag option for "Just the tip".
After the Main project is done ofcourse.

AGAIN, I understand that this is too big an ask and would totally understand if you couldn't/didn't do anything with it AFTER you gave it the Ending that you guys have in your mind.

Irrespective of your response to this, just wanted to say a HUGE Thank you for seeing this through. The Playability of the orginal kept me away from it for soo long and it was your version that let me enjoy the original more.

Keep up the Good work and Get rest when Possible.

Cheers.

tl: dr, : Appreciate your work and effort. Any plan on doing SOME of the requests from the list.

Reactions: Night Mirror

shaco31

Jan 16, 2018
Progress Report #2 DEC 11 @ 23:30 UTC:
Part 5 - I've finished most of the re-writes that were needed, and have done enough of the blocking that I have a general idea of all the art I need to make (which is, as always, too much). Would you guys just be fine with a whole scene in black? Say, Morty is wearing a blindfold for the whole thing? No... sigh, fine, art it is...

Part 5 has been... problematic for me. As aaronminus touched on it a bit in the editor post, it has gotten... big, and complex. It needs lots of art, and (imo) more streamlining (and I think cuts, but there is a discussion to be had on that first). Either way, not something I have to solve just yet, but... soon.

I still have a ton of art to produce for it, so I'll be chipping away at that over this next month. Yay... art...

Anyhow, thanks for staying awesome!

Dude, I really appreciate what you have created here and I hope you find the time and the will for phase 2.
That perfect relationship you created with Beth (especially the part where they share their feelings on the couch in the living room) really deserves a pregnancy ending, at least you should do it for Beth (I hope) :) You are a king, thanks again.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I just had a selfish request though. I know you have you stance on the requests bit. I'm just asking should you be up for it, will you be looking at finishing some of the requests? Like the vag option for "Just the tip".
After the Main project is done ofcourse
Requests have always been an extra thing if I'm motivated/have time. Ending is taking all my time so I've closed requests. While nothing is impossible, the likelihood of any request being worked on is sadly extremely unlikely.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Requests have always been an extra thing if I'm motivated/have time. Ending is taking all my time so I've closed requests. While nothing is impossible, the likelihood of any request being worked on is sadly extremely unlikely.
All good mate. I meant AFTER the endings have been finalized and finished. Like an extra scenes DLC type deal. Again, whatever you put out, Im all For it.
Can't wait for the next update already :)

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I meant AFTER the endings have been finalized and finished. Like an extra scenes DLC type deal.
In the Ending Phases section of the Future Plans FAQ the third phase is for anything extra I want to put in (this would include things from the request list), but again, temper your expectations here. The ending is already a lot... and there is still possibly an epilogue that would have to get handled first. That is so far away I can't say one way or the other.

Would it be possible to put a "ending choice/timetravel" to start the game all over again from the beginning?
Ending is already written and (SPOILER) no time travel. Also not sure how that would work, since Morty would remember everything? Can always use the Scene selector bar to just wrap around and start over!

FrapFappers

Nov 6, 2020
. Also not sure how that would work, since Morty would remember everything? Can always use the Scene selector bar to just wrap around and start over!
If its not too much to ask, basically
I mean like a selectable option at the very end to start over again from the beginning after being dropped off by our rick, with perhaps at most some new text at the start mentioning something about it, and everything else just repeats as if starting a new game, but without doing so. I want to be stuck in a optional time loop of sorts basically for my head cannon repeating the last 40 days until I can't anymore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I mean like a selectable option at the very end to start over again from the beginning after being dropped off by our rick, with perhaps at most some new text at the start mentioning something about it, and everything else just repeats as if starting a new game, but without doing so. I want to be stuck in a optional time loop of sorts basically for my head cannon repeating the last 40 days until I can't anymore.
Again, not something I intend to put in... but, this game is very mod friendly (as it is just plain text). So if you want, it is always something you can add to your copy of the game.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Why though? why not just go to main menu and hit new game?

This is not a "feature", it is a "story change".
I don't thin the story will be better if you suddenly added time travel

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Time travel stuff is in a box on the shelf... Touching it could get weird
hqdefault.jpg

Nopeman1029

May 28, 2020
Ok, so I am basically lazy so I'm sorry if this has already been answered before.

But is there pregnancy content in the game at all?

I believe the game has the pregnancy tag but I remember playing it way back when (at least a year ago maybe more) and The only preg content was with the robot thing (I think, fuzzy memory. Again, I played it like a year ago)

I tried a quick look at the threads but I couldn't find anything definitive.

Since the development seems to be wrapping up with the help of the ren'py remakers finishing the game I was wondering if preg content has been added since I last played or if there's plans to add it as an ending scene.

Will still play either way but would be nice to have something to look forward to in that regard.

Reactions: vilewe7570

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Ok, so I am basically lazy so I'm sorry if this has already been answered before.

I believe the game has the pregnancy tag but I remember playing it way back when (at least a year ago maybe more) and The only preg content was with the robot thing (I think, fuzzy memory. Again, I played it like a year ago)

Since the development seems to be wrapping up with the help of the ren'py remakers finishing the game I was wondering if preg content has been added since I last played or if there's plans to add it as an ending scene.

Will still play either way but would be nice to have something to look forward to in that regard.
There is no Robot thing.
Pregnacy is in the Christmas Event and in the Halloweenevent.

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
Night Mirror What's your plans with Jessica? I think she was treated a bit schizophrenically in the main game, the relationship seemed to bounce back and forth and then the whole ghost sex and fascist thing happened. It'd be nice to have some sort of meaningful ending to that.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018

Before asking about a tag please check Genre Details!
PREGNANCY:
This game features 4 scenes with pregnancy content:
  • 1 Scene in which the MC gets a Sex doll pregnant and it has his baby (no visual pregnancy)
  • 1 Scene in which the MC gets 1 side and 1 background character visibly pregnant (also includes lactation)
  • 1 Scene where the MC can gets 1 side character pregnant (with belly) and has a baby with them.
  • 1 Scene where the MC can that offspring (grown up) pregnant too.
Additionally, there is the option for the player to ask some of the girls to take or not take birth control. There are mentions throughout (depending on what the player picked) where girls may talk about becoming pregnant after the MC has had sex with them.

At the current point in time, it is not possible to get other girls pregnant as that content does not yet exist in the Unity game.
In relation to upcoming plans for it, check the pregnancy section in future plans post.

What's your plans with Jessica? I think she was treated a bit schizophrenically in the main game, the relationship seemed to bounce back and forth and then the whole ghost sex and fascist thing happened. It'd be nice to have some sort of meaningful ending to that.
We aren't giving spoilers for any of the upcoming content. The future plans post does talk a little about all the characters we plan to give time to. I can confirm that Jessica is including in the ending (beyond what we've seen of her so far), but we aren't sharing any details, you'll just have to wait and see.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
i really hope that when you do end this you give a happy ending to Unity
I doubt it, most of the side characters are probably gonna be forgotten.
Remember how Tricia's mom rubbed Morty's dick under the table? That was clearly a setup to Tricia's mom being as much of a nympho as her daughter, we were probably gonna get a three-way with her mom; same thing with Nazi Jessica. A lot of stuff like that is probably not gonna get covered just for time sake.

Also, this post isn't meant to be negative towards Night Mirror, without him we wouldn't even get an ending, so thank you if you are reading this.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes