Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
So if I'm understanding this correctly...
The Uncompressed Images patch is the game, but without compressed images?
Or are you supposed to download the game and the patch, and the patch overwrites things?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
So if I'm understanding this correctly...
The Uncompressed Images patch is the game, but without compressed images?
Or are you supposed to download the game and the patch, and the patch overwrites things?
The Uncompressed Image Patch contains all the images of the game uncompressed, but without the game files (hence a patch). You'll need to download the game, for your platform, then apply the uncompressed images patch (overwriting the images.rpa file).

Sheepy Cloud

Apr 22, 2020
The Uncompressed Image Patch contains all the images of the game uncompressed, but without the game files (hence a patch). You'll need to download the game, for your platform, then apply the uncompressed images patch (overwriting the images.rpa file).
Ok thought so.
It was either it functioned like a patch, or it contained the game files as well.
The 1.7GB Mega download threw me off.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
are there any threads where we can post the fan arts?
If the fan art is related to this version of the game (any scene in this game, regardless if I drew it or Ferdafs did) than it can go here. (This thread is for discussing and sharing things about THIS game, so things related to it (on topic with the game) can live here (is my understanding of the site rules)).

If it's specific to the Unity game, it could go there.

If it is general Rick and Morty fan art, there may be a thread for it, but I'm not aware of one. And sadly here is not the place for it :(

lunar_walker

Sep 30, 2017
Is there any ETA for the update?
I think that they said an estimate of some time next week (aka ASAP). NM went on a holiday in a spot that they didn't know how well that they would get internet at.

Again this is an I think scenario, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Reactions: Popgoes668

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
At the moment I'm pending revisions from aaronminus, something out of my control. When I have those, I'll have a better idea of a release date. But I do have a hard deadline in mind (which is before the end of Feb). If I don't have revisions before then, I'll put out the update with just my edits, which will be less good, but I don't want to hold off forever.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
At the moment I'm pending revisions from aaronminus, something out of my control. When I have those, I'll have a better idea of a release date. But I do have a hard deadline in mind (which is before the end of Feb). If I don't have revisions before then, I'll put out the update with just my edits, which will be less good, but I don't want to hold off forever.
But I want it now!

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I think we should all rush Night Mirror to push weekly patches for the game.
We'll call it R&M Another Way Home: MS Paint Edition.
All of the characters will be stick figures.
I am currently working on a new scene for the next update. Here's a little spoiler ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... it's quite labour-intensive. Sorry, It might take me a few weeks.

Last edited:

TheRedWiseman

Sep 10, 2022
I think we should all rush Night Mirror to push weekly patches for the game.
We'll call it R&M Another Way Home: MS Paint Edition.
All of the characters will be stick figures.
The Doodle Bob Edition with clarinet ambient music and jello jiggling sound effects for the smex and *wah wah wah* voice acting :)

Reactions: Hraske
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes