lunar_walker

Sep 30, 2017
Our next anything from Ferdafs is most likely whenever he drops the update.

I'm working on Part 7 (of the conclusion) a little bit every day, there just isn't much to talk about that is worth it's own post. I am sneaking up on the next major milestone on my end (posing completed), but still a week~ or more out.
Thank you. I was asking because I can't afford Fedafs at the moment and (as far as I know) they sometimes have a tendency to mention if anything is causing a delay or what will be in the next update somewhat frequently. Other times (like before the most recent update from them) they go 'radio silent' until the update is done and just drops it on people. I tend to call those "dead zones." I was just wondering if we where in one of those or not.

I wasn't trying to sound like I was in any way rushing you (take all the time you need). You at least give updates fairly frequently. Again. Thank you for the info. How are you doing IRL? I know that even four years later, things are still nuts after the epidemic.

Reactions: Hardiskzs

RussMaster

Jul 19, 2023
Not gonna lie, I'm kinda surprised there isn't more watersports content with Tricia late game. Pretty sure the last of that was with her CNC fantasy, with the first potion event.

Mar 13, 2023
Our next anything from Ferdafs is most likely whenever he drops the update.

I'm working on Part 7 (of the conclusion) a little bit every day, there just isn't much to talk about that is worth it's own post. I am sneaking up on the next major milestone on my end (posing completed), but still a week~ or more out.
I seen on Ferdafs site that he's working on vindicators , and that's been a couple of month's ago ........... no other messages

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I seen on Ferdafs site that he's working on vindicators , and that's been a couple of month's ago ........... no other messages
That was in the last Unity release, the first installment of Vindicators (and it is out now in the current Renpy version, r4.0). No new info after that, which, while not unexpected at this point due to the overall lack of communication, is odd because usually Ferdafs does post something the next month (or two) after a release to say what he's working on.

However, Ferdafs interaction with his community has always been a bit poor. It's the original reason I stopped subbing to him. I like the game (obviously, some parts more than others), but a part of things like pateron is being able to interact with the dev, ask questions, give feedback, peek behind the scenes as it were. And that was just never there for me. Even with more frequent posts he used to make, I never got an interaction with him (or saw him interact with anyone).

TheRedWiseman

Sep 10, 2022
That was in the last Unity release, the first installment of Vindicators (and it is out now in the current Renpy version, r4.0). No new info after that, which, while not unexpected at this point due to the overall lack of communication, is odd because usually Ferdafs does post something the next month (or two) after a release to say what he's working on.

However, Ferdafs interaction with his community has always been a bit poor. It's the original reason I stopped subbing to him. I like the game (obviously, some parts more than others), but a part of things like pateron is being able to interact with the dev, ask questions, give feedback, peek behind the scenes as it were. And that was just never there for me. Even with more frequent posts he used to make, I never got an interaction with him (or saw him interact with anyone).
Unlike you, where we have your undivided attention and Q&A sessions and FAQ posted everywhere and very welcoming to new players. Your version is much more organized and well thought out compared to Ferdafs' own patreon page. Updates and progress versus complete utter silence and zero hints on new projects.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Here's an idea i had from playing starfeild recently. Starborn Morticia. Or some other name.

Concept is simple. A mortica shows up one day when Morty finds a weird thing that Rick has no idea what it is but thinks its useless space magic junk and says he's not interested in stuff like this and to just throw it away beofre some weirdo comes for it.

When Morty goes to, he's approached or ambushed by a mortica in a black suit and maybe with black hair or the like. Who asks him to give it to her.

She's kinda detached and seems a bit cold, not emoting much and says that thing morty has doesn't exist in most universes and that she wants it cause it will give her a new power. Cause she uses space magic and the like to jump to other dimesions. She doesn't want to resot to violence to get it as it maybe makes it vaish to another and they are really, really hard to find.

So she offers sex in exchange for it and can use her powers to change her body to whatever he wants to get it. However it plays out art wise, as this is just an idea.

An example to show how kinda detached from things she is, is that she's a virgin and finds it meaningless to care that she gave it up/sold it that easy to Morty.

Figure it could be a nice short event in it's own right with options to get creative.

Alternatvily could have a choice to just give it to her and she thanks him and leaves.
Let me know what you guys think.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Here's an idea i had from playing starfeild recently. Starborn Morticia. Or some other name.

Concept is simple. A mortica shows up one day when Morty finds a weird thing that Rick has no idea what it is but thinks its useless space magic junk and says he's not interested in stuff like this and to just throw it away beofre some weirdo comes for it.

When Morty goes to, he's approached or ambushed by a mortica in a black suit and maybe with black hair or the like. Who asks him to give it to her.

She's kinda detached and seems a bit cold, not emoting much and says that thing morty has doesn't exist in most universes and that she wants it cause it will give her a new power. Cause she uses space magic and the like to jump to other dimesions. She doesn't want to resot to violence to get it as it maybe makes it vaish to another and they are really, really hard to find.

So she offers sex in exchange for it and can use her powers to change her body to whatever he wants to get it. However it plays out art wise, as this is just an idea.

An example to show how kinda detached from things she is, is that she's a virgin and finds it meaningless to care that she gave it up/sold it that easy to Morty.

Figure it could be a nice short event in it's own right with options to get creative.

Alternatvily could have a choice to just give it to her and she thanks him and leaves.
Let me know what you guys think.
The main issue (other than another scene to make) is that, there is only really suppose to be 1 of Morticia. Ferdafs may change that concept in future, but at the very least, she is rare.

I don't plan for any alternate versions of her in any custom scenes (even fan submitted ones with art).

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
The main issue (other than another scene to make) is that, there is only really suppose to be 1 of Morticia. Ferdafs may change that concept in future, but at the very least, she is rare.

I don't plan for any alternate versions of her in any custom scenes (even fan submitted ones with art).
Hey, that’s fine. I was just posting an idea.

Reactions: Noobmaster96720

Blank8571

Aug 23, 2019
So Vindicators was included by Ferdafs making use of the webisodes or whatever term you prefer for them. Next I guess he has to pull from The Anime ¿?

darkw8

Aug 28, 2022

ok hear me out 1726844165639.png

Reactions: vilewe7570

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
September Progress Report for Part 7 (of the conclusion):

Holy crap, posing took me forever! But it's finally (sort of) done! There is still art I need to make (and then pose that art too), but all the standing character models for Part 7 are in place and have expressions!

Part of why it took me so long is because I'm working with more than two characters. Most previous scenes in the game have 1 character at a time, Morty, and the girl he's doing stuff with. Sometimes a scene will have 1 or 2 more, as with the summer sleep over event, but usually only for a few lines and with limited poses. For Part 7, it is more characters for most of the dialogue, and there is a LOT of dialogue here (I need to trim it down for sure... but instead I feel there is still more to add).

The other reason (as usual) has been trying to find the motivation (and time) to keep at it. Posing is tedious, boring, slow work. And I still need to go back and check for errors and issues (the correction process is even slower and more tedious, so I'm in no hurry to start on that).

There is still art I need to make (and then fucking pose) for Part 7, looking at my notes I need... 4~ish major (draw the whole image) elements and 5~ish minor (draw a part of an image, like an arm) elements. Again, when I play it once it's "finished", I'm sure I'll need more, but that's my guess for now. Likely no animation (outside of possible 3 frame dissolve) for this one, just too complex for me to make.

Again, I'm also not in a rush here, working on this project when I have time (and when I'm not playing Satisfactory (or, you know, doing my actual job)). If I HAD to get it done, I think it would take a few solid focus days, week at the most, to knock out, but with no deadline, no need to push myself hard on it. Mostly confident I'll have it ready to go for r4.1, whenever Ferdafs drops the 4.1 update.

Anyhow, thanks for being awesome!

Last edited:

Donnie Darko12

Nov 11, 2023
September Progress Report for Part 7 (of the conclusion):

Holy crap, posing took me forever! But it's finally (sort of) done! There is still art I need to make (and then pose that art too), but all the standing character models for Part 7 are in place and have expressions!

Part of why it took me so long is because I'm working with more than two characters. Most previous scenes in the game have 1 character at a time, Morty, and the girl he's doing stuff with. Sometimes a scene will have 1 or 2 more, as with the summer sleep over event, but usually only for a few lines and with limited poses. For Part 7, it is more characters for most of the dialogue, and there is a LOT of dialogue here (I need to trim it down for sure... but instead I feel there is still more to add).

The other reason (as usual) has been trying to find the motivation (and time) to keep at it. Posing is tedious, boring, slow work. And I still need to go back and check for errors and issues (the correction process is even slower and more tedious, so I'm in no hurry to start on that).

There is still art I need to make (and then fucking pose) for Part 7, looking at my notes I need... 4~ish major (draw the whole image) elements and 5~ish minor (draw a part of an image, like an arm) elements. Again, when I play it once it's "finished", I'm sure I'll need more, but that's my guess for now. Likely no animation (outside of possible 3 frame dissolve) for this one, just too complex for me to make.

Again, I'm also not in a rush here, working on this project when I have time (and I'm not playing Satisfactory (or, you know, doing my actual job)). If I HAD to get it done, I think it would take a few solid focus days, week at the most, to knock out, but with no deadline, no need to push myself hard on it. Mostly confident I'll have it ready to go for r4.1, whenever Ferdafs drops the 4.1 update.

Anyhow, thanks for being awesome!

There's your mistake

You SHOULD be playing Satisfactory, it's awesome. :LOL:

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes