ElSayed

Jun 24, 2017
All new content (mine and Ferdafs) will be in all downloads for this game.

The main download (sorted by system version) contains everything, renpy engine, game files, art, etc... This version of the game is always compressed, slightly lower quality images for major space savings (~250MB compressed vs ~2GB uncompressed).

The update only assumes you have the previous major release of the game (so, for version r4.1 (which will be the next version (whenever Ferdafs puts out the Unity content)), if you want to use only the update patch, you'll have to have previously downloaded r4.0 (or have all patch files up to that version)). This is meant to be as small as possible, so it too is compressed.

Lastly, the uncompressed patch is ONLY for THAT release of the game, and contains ONLY the uncompressed image files. No engine, no script, no game. Just images.

Most games do this in reverse. The main game is the uncompressed version, then they have a compressed version (usually hidden somewhere in the thread, and frustratingly hard to find).

The main reason I do it "backwards" is three fold:

1). I'm doing the compression, while most other games, someone on this forum is making the compression, not the game dev.
2). Uncompressed, the game is too big to unpack on most android devices. So I'd have to make and test a special different android only version of the game.(I still might have to do this at some point if the game keeps growing...)
3). My upload speed is not good. To upload the PC/Linux, Mac, and Android versions of the game to 3 different sites (the minimum number recommended by f95zone), takes me almost my whole day. Not even counting the uncompressed images.

So, the main version is small. If someone wants higher quality images, they can afford overwriting the small 250mb file with the 2GB one. If you don't care about quality, the main download (or the update only patch if you have r4.0) is good enough and will get you all the content.
Thank you for the reply and clarifying .. i get it know .. so the update only will always be for the compressed normal build .. and the uncompressed will be updated as a whole image batch on its own .

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Thank you for the reply and clarifying .. i get it know .. so the update only will always be for the compressed normal build .. and the uncompressed will be updated as a whole image batch on its own .
If you want to use the uncompressed image patch, I recommend downloading the main game files, and the "Uncompressed Image Patch". It might work wit the "update only patch" but it really isn't designed too.

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
3). My upload speed is not good. To upload the PC/Linux, Mac, and Android versions of the game to 3 different sites (the minimum number recommended by f95zone), takes me almost my whole day. Not even counting the uncompressed images.
Pretty sure you could just upload it once, report that link to a mod, and they'll get the other three links sorted out. It's the more lazy approach but if bandwidth is that much of a pain think smarter not harder.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Pretty sure you could just upload it once, report that link to a mod, and they'll get the other three links sorted out. It's the more lazy approach but if bandwidth is that much of a pain think smarter not harder.
Sometimes, if I'm very short on time or away from my normal work space, I'll do only one before reporting for update. But I also don't like shoving work off onto other people, so pain in the ass that it is I try and do as many as I can (again, usually three) before asking for a site mod to finish. I think if each game file was 3GB, I'd feel differently.

Reactions: vilewe7570

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
That's because the show doesn't have to deal with (or care about) continuity and hates serialization. It could do with more Morty/Summer sex though, which I wouldn't put past the show runners at this point.
I feel like that's why ferdafs updates have been so all over the place because he's going for more episode of the week than overall story like the show mostly is.

Reactions: kohunronin

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I feel like that's why ferdafs updates have been so all over the place because he's going for more episode of the week than overall story like the show mostly is.
The unity games is very episodic in nature with little to no plot connecting events outside of that character's story (mostly). It can't really have callbacks to previous events, when players can do most events in any order.

I put it all in order, so there is (sort of) more story I've needed to add to help connect things better and make it feel less abrupt from random event to random event (I mean, I tried to...). Telling a bigger, more cohesive story, while also fitting in new content from Ferdafs, has been a (mostly) fun challenge, as the Unity game wasn't written with linearity in mind.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
The unity games is very episodic in nature with little to no plot connecting events outside of that character's story (mostly). It can't really have callbacks to previous events, when players can do most events in any order.

I put it all in order, so there is (sort of) more story I've needed to add to help connect things better and make it feel less abrupt from random event to random event (I mean, I tried to...). Telling a bigger, more cohesive story, while also fitting in new content from Ferdafs, has been a (mostly) fun challenge, as the Unity game wasn't written with linearity in mind.
The thing is I wouldn't mind the episodic nature of the Unity version if wasn't a space hog and had performance issues here and there.

Reactions: Darkaura

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Can i get tricia with nylon/lace stocking(not those fishnet stockings one)..

Those beautiful dark nipples and stockings
A reminder that this thread is for game discussion, it is not an art thread (there are plenty of other sites out there for that). Fan art specifically for this game, not for Rick and Morty in general, is fine, but this isn't the place to ask for people to draw art.

Does Beth have pregnancy content?
PREGNANCY:
This game features 4 scenes with pregnancy content:
  • 1 Scene in which the MC gets a Sex doll pregnant and it has his baby (no visual pregnancy)
  • 1 Scene in which the MC gets 1 side and 1 background character visibly pregnant (also includes lactation)
  • 1 Scene where the MC can gets 1 side character pregnant (with belly) and has a baby with them.
  • 1 Scene where the MC can that offspring (grown up) pregnant too.
Additionally, there is the option for the player to ask some of the girls to take or not take birth control. There are mentions throughout (depending on what the player picked) where girls may talk about becoming pregnant after the MC has had sex with them.

At the current point in time, it is not possible to get other girls pregnant as that content does not yet exist in the Unity game.

Jiorno

Jul 29, 2020
View attachment 1180733

Overview:
This is an unofficial ren'py fan remake of Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home by Ferdafs.
Play as Morty as he tries to find a way home through sexy adventures in another universe!
No sandbox! Expanded and extra scenes! Finishing choices for many sequences! New dialogue and story reworks!
Thread Updated: 2024-07-09
Release Date: 2024-07-09
Unity Developer: Ferdafs
Ren'py Developer: Night Mirror
Censored: No
Version: r4.0
Language: English
Length: 30+ Hours

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genre Details:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes / FAQ:
Before asking about a tag please check Genre Details!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Update Only (r3.9.x -> r4.0): - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

BUGFIX (r4.0.1): MEGA
Uncompressed Image Patch: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
32-Bit Patch: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

Extras:
Banners - Portuguese* - Español* - Italian* - Russian* - AI Voice Mod*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1282268 View attachment 1282269 View attachment 1282270 View attachment 1282271 View attachment 1282272 View attachment 1282273 View attachment 1282274 View attachment 1282275 View attachment 1282276 View attachment 1282277 View attachment 1282278 View attachment 1282279 View attachment 1282280 View attachment 1282281 View attachment 1282282 View attachment 1282283 View attachment 1282284 View attachment 1282285 View attachment 1282286 View attachment 1282287 View attachment 1282288 View attachment 1282289 View attachment 1282290 View attachment 2516418 View attachment 2516419 View attachment 2516420 View attachment 2516421
Android version not working for some reason

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Android version not working for some reason
Not helpful, can you give me more details? What aspect isn't working, what device are you on? What version of android? Did you go through the help section for Android users under the FAQ/HELP section in the first post?

I tested it locally on my Android 14 and 12 devices and it works for me.

Jiorno

Jul 29, 2020
Not helpful, can you give me more details? What aspect isn't working, what device are you on? What version of android? Did you go through the help section for Android users under the FAQ/HELP section in the first post?

I tested it locally on my Android 14 and 12 devices and it works for me.
Fuck. False alarm friend. Mb, it crashed the first time i installed it and it worked when i reinstalled it. Sorry!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Are we back in a dead zone or has there bin word from Ferdafs?
Our next anything from Ferdafs is most likely whenever he drops the update.

I'm working on Part 7 (of the conclusion) a little bit every day, there just isn't much to talk about that is worth it's own post. I am sneaking up on the next major milestone on my end (posing completed), but still a week~ or more out.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes