THEBGSTER

Aug 18, 2020
Now that Summer and Morty canonical have a giant incest baby, are gonna add an option to impregnate Summer the normal way, then through hijinks and some wackyness it becomes a giant incest baby maybe because Summer gets turned into a giantess like that one episode.

After writing this I've realised just how many kinks this show caters to.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Now that Summer and Morty canonical have a giant incest baby, are gonna add an option to impregnate Summer the normal way, then through hijinks and some wackyness it becomes a giant incest baby maybe because Summer gets turned into a giantess like that one episode.

After writing this I've realised just how many kinks this show caters to.
Sadly, until the Unity game adds pregnancy for a character it won't happen here.

Dec 13, 2020
Added into the request list.

Scenes are pretty sparse this time around so I'm sure I can get it done. Already edited that scene last time so I have most of the images ready to go. No edit to the animation, just dialogue and insert/finish images.
That's cool and while you're at it, could you also add that Anal Fingering option that wasn't needed during the 4th Hole Summer scene, please? I want Morty to tease her asshole before he decides whether to put it in her butt.

Screenshot_20210610-153217(1).png

Reactions: Sonico

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
That's cool and while you're at it, could you also add that Anal Fingering option that wasn't needed during the 4th Hole Summer scene, please? I want Morty to tease her asshole before he decides whether to put it in her butt.

View attachment 1330653
I'll review it again, but I still don't think it works or is needed with the current content in the scene.

Reactions: kenta16807

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Well if you ever need a stand alone idea on how to spin an event to get one or more of the female cast pregnant, I've been spitting balling a few idea for shits and giggles when I'm bored at work.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Well if you ever need a stand alone idea on how to spin an event to get one or more of the female cast pregnant, I've been spitting balling a few idea for shits and giggles when I'm bored at work.
While I very much appreciate the offer, it's not a lack of ideas holding back additional content. The "big issue" with pregnancy is the same with all future plot elements. I'm hesitant to put in anything that could have a major conflict with things to come. That's why I've added very few new scenes, and have stuck mostly to "enhancing" (editing) options that have little impact on the story. This game is still (mostly) following the path of Ferdafs game and is wholly dependent on content from that version (i.e. it is not its own standalone game).

Let's say for example, I put in a scene where Summer (either of them) tells you she is pregnant (with a regular sized incest baby). Then the very next (or future) update, Ferdafs adds the same scene (maybe with a giant incest baby), or a counter scene saying she can never become pregnant. Now there are either duplicate story moments or conflicting story lines, and content might not be compatible.

To say nothing of art problems when we get to the point of showing/not showing the pregnancy. Adding/removing pregnancy from every animation is a task far too large to do with how I currently edit animations (frame-by-frame).

So, sorry :(, at least for now it's just going to be non-committal dialogue about pregnancy (as much as I would very much like it to be more).

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
While I very much appreciate the offer, it's not a lack of ideas holding back additional content. The "big issue" with pregnancy is the same with all future plot elements. I'm hesitant to put in anything that could have a major conflict with things to come. That's why I've added very few new scenes, and have stuck mostly to "enhancing" (editing) options that have little impact on the story. This game is still (mostly) following the path of Ferdafs game and is wholly dependent on content from that version (i.e. it is not its own standalone game).

Let's say for example, I put in a scene where Summer (either of them) tells you she is pregnant (with a regular sized incest baby). Then the very next (or future) update, Ferdafs adds the same scene (maybe with a giant incest baby), or a counter scene saying she can never become pregnant. Now there are either duplicate story moments or conflicting story lines, and content might not be compatible.

To say nothing of art problems when we get to the point of showing/not showing the pregnancy. Adding/removing pregnancy from every animation is a task far too large to do with how I currently edit animations (frame-by-frame).

So, sorry :(, at least for now it's just going to be non-committal dialogue about pregnancy (as much as I would very much like it to be more).
Its understandable, maybe something for down the road after Ferdafs get the main game wrapped up, maybe something to put on the list if you ever want to make another Rick and Morty game that's has a different story and spin.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.3 Status

Halfway to the next release, so time for a status update!

First, to get it out of the way, yep, I'm gonna change the version numbering going forward to match the Unity game. I hope it will make things less confusing (or maybe it will be even more confusing) as to what content this version has. So, next version will be r3.3. Unless Ferdafs suddenly changes the version number too, then it will be whatever that is...

If you're checking in regularly on this thread you've most likely noticed a stark difference between my activity on the last patch and my activity on the next patch. As I said in my first post about the (then r4.0) update, there was going to be less added content this time around simply because there are less scenes to edit in general.

Fixing Summer's zoo animation has taken way longer than I thought (and I'm still only half way done). I haven't started on any of the other scenes yet. At the moment I'm really only planning to do 3 Finish options for Tricia's "Black Cherry", Finish options for Nancy in "Sleepover", and an Anal option for Tricia's "Rape Play".

I don't really expect any of them to take more than a day or two. That's part of why I've sort of been lazy about them (also I've not really felt motivated to work on it (also, also, real work has been busy for me and it's been hard to find spare time this past month to do much of anything)).

So, yeah... no exciting info from me at the moment. If the only thing you really care about is the new content, fret not, I plan to get it done as quick as I can when it comes out at the end of this month. Again based on size, the implementation time will vary, but my goal is under a week of turn around time.

Thanks for playing! Thanks for reading! See you in the next post!

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I remember playing the original a long time ago. It was pretty buggy and annoying to play with the sandbox stuff, so I dropped it rather fast. Did the original capture the Rick and Morty feel as well as this one? The characters and humor are very reminiscent of the show. Great job!

Reactions: Night Mirror
Feb 18, 2018
I know that this is just a Renpy Remake of the original but I just saw that this game is on the 1st page of highest rated games with the incest tag. Way above the original unity version which is on page 7. Congrats to the dev for such success.

Reactions: Night Mirror

jthebay

Nov 3, 2018
Haven't played this in a while, and when I did it was the original, thinking about jumping back in now that this version seems less buggy.

Only qualm I have ever had is there are no sounds, even simple background music and minor audio queues for scenes would be a huge plus.... so I guess my question is do you think dev will ever add sounds, provided they haven't already?

Edit: nvm forgot about using thread search and answered my own question.

Last edited:

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I remember playing the original a long time ago. It was pretty buggy and annoying to play with the sandbox stuff, so I dropped it rather fast. Did the original capture the Rick and Morty feel as well as this one? The characters and humor are very reminiscent of the show. Great job!
What's this 'sandbox' that's keep getting mentioned ?

I know I run versions from dubious sources in a sandbox, but that's not it is it ?

Original is still buggy, F has done a great job with the artwork and the script,
though it seems coding is not what (S)He excells at...

Haven't played this in a while, and when I did it was the original, thinking about jumping back in now that this version seems less buggy.

Only qualm I have ever had is there are no sounds, even simple background music and minor audio queues for scenes would be a huge plus.... so I guess my question is do you think dev will ever add sounds, provided they haven't already?
Why would you want some annoying music ?

Now, if it would be possible to dub the dialogue in the original voice-actors voice, that would really be next level :p

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Now, if it would be possible to dub the dialogue in the original voice-actors voice, that would really be next level :p
I actually gave that a try with a deep learning program (Real-Time-Voice-Cloning). It, uh... it was horrifying... A few sentences came out okay-ish but holy shit most of the time it sounded like people were being torn apart while still alive. Maybe that would have worked in this game?

I didn't invest a lot of time in it, maybe a day or so. It felt like a ton of effort for mostly minor possible payout, and a lot of characters wouldn't get voices. Still, if I ever find time, I might try playing around with it a bit more.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
I actually gave that a try with a deep learning program (Real-Time-Voice-Cloning)....
You did....wow, the dedication is impressive :)

I'm afraid it would take more than a lot of work, even if all the words were available.

Imagine sampling all dialogue, filter out background, rip and store words separate, come up with a classification
to store same words by intonation, begin to stitch it all together....

....realize some words are missing and what you got still sounds like crap :oops:

I'm sure one could go even deeper, there are a lot of tools available for manipulating sound,
but the amount of work...

We will know the technology is available when Elvis starts releasing new songs.....

....or maybe we're there, I'm hopelessly out of touch.

Do we know of any good digitally reproduced dialog ?

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Do we know of any good digitally reproduced dialog ?
That is the nail on the head. The software was impressive and it's ability to sound like someone else (when it worked) was amazing. After just a few short samples it could do most sentences I gave it. But it never sounded right, it never sounded natural.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Now that you mention it, wasn't that a thing quite a few years ago where you could upload an audio message to some service
and get it back in some famous actors voice ?
(mostly used for voice mail messages and pranks...)

Is that how the software works - you read it something and it changes your voice ?

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes