kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Nevermind, that thing I remembered was early work for freelance voice artists impersonating celebs...

Found the software...so it's text-to-speech - that'll never sound right, sorry.

One would probably need to hire a voice artist, feed them the series, hand them a script to record

then take the result and put it through some voice-changer-filters (trained with each character)

So very expensive AND time consuming....better put it to rest...;)

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
I'm not here to add anything, just want to say how this game became one of the very few I keep revisiting over and over. Most of the time I just play a game until finishing it and maybe replay it a year later, I never even bother with the gallery.

But this writing, is really what makes this game special. The animation is pretty much the cherry on top. I even looked over for other Rick and Morty erotica but nothing comes closes to this, it really is this game, I bet it could be fucking Familly Guy themed and would still be just as great.

Reactions: Night Mirror
D

Deleted member 2729089

omg i love this. guys pls recommend more games like this.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I like this game, it's funny. But, I am a bit bothered by the behavior of MC, even annoying in some places.

He's had sex a few timesvand with other women, sometimes he acts like he doesn't know what to do, as if he has never heard of sex. This kind of "beta" MC behavior pisses me off a bit.

My favorite woman in this game is the mother of MC. She's the only one who doesn't look at other guys and chase them.
The only obstacle is that she is afraid to cross that "line".

I like Summer too, and she would be my second favorite woman in the game, if it wasn't for the fact that she pisses me off with this Ethan situation.
She spends so much time with the MC, feels the MC cares about her and he is much better than Ethan. And she's still talking about going back to Ethan..
It doesn't matter that Ethan is a cuck and wants to see Summer having sex with the MC. I'd rather would like when she was only with the MC and didn't think about Ethan.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Well it's a work in progress that gets new stories stitched on every two months...

If F would do a rewrite of the entire script for continuity every release, we would get far fewer releases :(

NightMirror's done some interesting changes/addons which unfortunately hasn't helped continuity

although some has upped the fun a great deal ;)

In the words of the profet:
'It's only a ride, enjoy the ride'

Reactions: wibbled

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I like this game, it's funny. But, I am a bit bothered by the behavior of MC, even annoying in some places.

He's had sex a few timesvand with other women, sometimes he acts like he doesn't know what to do, as if he has never heard of sex. This kind of "beta" MC behavior pisses me off a bit.

My favorite woman in this game is the mother of MC. She's the only one who doesn't look at other guys and chase them.
The only obstacle is that she is afraid to cross that "line".

I like Summer too, and she would be my second favorite woman in the game, if it wasn't for the fact that she pisses me off with this Ethan situation.
She spends so much time with the MC, feels the MC cares about her and he is much better than Ethan. And she's still talking about going back to Ethan..
It doesn't matter that Ethan is a cuck and wants to see Summer having sex with the MC. I'd rather would like when she was only with the MC and didn't think about Ethan.
tldr; only so much I can change from the original, and not all the changes work the way I want.

It is important to remember that this is a remake of the unity game by Ferdafs and there are limitations as to how far off the established path I can take characters. I'm not the one writing new scenes and I don't know where the story is headed. Mostly I'm moving the content from Unity into Ren'py and making changes that (at least in my opinion) "enhance" the play experience.

I very much agree that Morty's personality is a bit all over the place. This is due to a major change from the original Unity game into the Ren'py remake, character goals. In the original, Morty is driven almost entirely by getting "points" to go home. He doesn't really care about any of the girls he is with (other than Jessica) and is coerced into sex acts to get points. Meaning that he is almost always reluctant or disgusted by what he has to do (which doesn't match how the player feels).

In the remake, he is initially driven by points, but ends up caring for the girls and wanting to be with them. He even starts questioning if he wants to go home anymore. This second approach resonates with me (and I hope others as well, but who knows) much more since getting with the girls is my goal (as a player) too. I don't care about Morty going home, but I do care about fucking all the girls.

Unfortunately this change does come with issues. I didn't completely re-write everything and make a brand new game, but instead I adapted a lot of existing story with minor changes to alter Morty's goal. Thus, some unaltered lines just feel very out of place.

The whole game probably needs 2 or 3 more full dialogue passes to even it out, but that won't happen any time soon. I don't want to do big rewrites (that most people will never read) only to have a major incompatible future scene show up. Even then, I'm not sure it is an issue that can be fixed due to the nature of this project.

I have downplayed Summer's interest in Ethan (even more so based on certain choices) from what it is the Unity game, but I can't cut Ethan (or anyone) out entirely. This isn't a branching game (and never will be), removing characters would have a huge ripple effect across the game, and lock out many future scenes.

If I was doing the game from scratch, I personally wouldn't have included NTR type stuff (aside from Jerry getting cucked, because, Jerry). But, my goal here was to try and bring the majority of the story from the Unity game to Ren'py while improving some of the less desirable aspects of gameplay and character traits. And, not all of it works. What do you want for free :p

Anyhow... Thanks for the input! I hope that gives you some insight into why things are the way they are.

Alicex13

Aug 15, 2021
tldr; only so much I can change from the original, and not all the changes work the way I want.

It is important to remember that this is a remake of the unity game by Ferdafs and there are limitations as to how far off the established path I can take characters. I'm not the one writing new scenes and I don't know where the story is headed. Mostly I'm moving the content from Unity into Ren'py and making changes that (at least in my opinion) "enhance" the play experience.

I very much agree that Morty's personality is a bit all over the place. This is due to a major change from the original Unity game into the Ren'py remake, character goals. In the original, Morty is driven almost entirely by getting "points" to go home. He doesn't really care about any of the girls he is with (other than Jessica) and is coerced into sex acts to get points. Meaning that he is almost always reluctant or disgusted by what he has to do (which doesn't match how the player feels).

In the remake, he is initially driven by points, but ends up caring for the girls and wanting to be with them. He even starts questioning if he wants to go home anymore. This second approach resonates with me (and I hope others as well, but who knows) much more since getting with the girls is my goal (as a player) too. I don't care about Morty going home, but I do care about fucking all the girls.

Unfortunately this change does come with issues. I didn't completely re-write everything and make a brand new game, but instead I adapted a lot of existing story with minor changes to alter Morty's goal. Thus, some unaltered lines just feel very out of place.

The whole game probably needs 2 or 3 more full dialogue passes to even it out, but that won't happen any time soon. I don't want to do big rewrites (that most people will never read) only to have a major incompatible future scene show up. Even then, I'm not sure it is an issue that can be fixed due to the nature of this project.

I have downplayed Summer's interest in Ethan (even more so based on certain choices) from what it is the Unity game, but I can't cut Ethan (or anyone) out entirely. This isn't a branching game (and never will be), removing characters would have a huge ripple effect across the game, and lock out many future scenes.

If I was doing the game from scratch, I personally wouldn't have included NTR type stuff (aside from Jerry getting cucked, because, Jerry). But, my goal here was to try and bring the majority of the story from the Unity game to Ren'py while improving some of the less desirable aspects of gameplay and character traits. And, not all of it works. What do you want for free :p

Anyhow... Thanks for the input! I hope that gives you some insight into why things are the way they are.
I only recently found your version so I normally play the original Ferdafs version for content and replays scenes in this version for longer fap material. But after playing both versions I'm pretty confident Ferdafs's story is headed the same way. You can tell MC is much more into the girls especially recently since he admits it to the feral Summer that he's in love with Summer and Beth but he's not sure how he feels about it. I think Ferdafs's taking the story more slowly though. Also MC used to be a lot more worried how the original Morty from the dimension would feel about him fucking the girls but he doesn't care about it anymore.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I see pregnancy tag... So, how is it presented in game?
Has been asked and answered several times. But I would suggested checking out Genre Details in the OP, it has a section about pregnancy (along with most of the major tags).

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes