PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
Senren Banka was really good, so this gives me hope for something great.
A small shame tho, it seems like there are less characters which you can end up with. It's also long one...at least december is here and hopefully more time to experience it.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
just started with the game. My first impression:

- Atmosphere is a little like in Dracu Riot
- Translations seems decent, only one or two spelling mistakes in the first hour into the game
- CGs are good, even on the better site compared to other JVN
- Story cannot say much but i guess it has potential, but some things are really cliché

just my thoughts after 1h of playing/reading

taki :::

Sep 11, 2020
what version is this? can anybody confirm it ? is it ver. 1.0 or ver. 1.1? there is a new patch: released ~ 3 hours ago

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
Well thats a long story. First it was a fantranslation (i think around 2015/2016) and they were halfway done. Then Sekai Project took them and the project in. The game didnt made any progresses however and around 2018/9 Nekonyan took them in. o their website is a project gauge where there is only the quality check left.
This quality check however is there since the beginning of the year. Dont know if the game is dead or not but i sure hope they´ll release it
Nekonyan actually releases all of its announced projects. It'll come out.

sarmathal

Apr 3, 2020
Did anyone else that downloaded the new patch for the 18+ version get a virus warning? Windows Defender said it contains a crypto miner.

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
Well thats a long story. First it was a fantranslation (i think around 2015/2016) and they were halfway done. Then Sekai Project took them and the project in. The game didnt made any progresses however and around 2018/9 Nekonyan took them in. o their website is a project gauge where there is only the quality check left.
This quality check however is there since the beginning of the year. Dont know if the game is dead or not but i sure hope they´ll release it
You've been able to play Dracu Riot fully translated for like 4 years. It's some kind of unofficial patch which is 100% done minus editing on a couple of the routes.

Reactions: Ottaro21

Ottaro21

Dec 26, 2018
You've been able to play Dracu Riot fully translated for like 4 years. It's some kind of unofficial patch which is 100% done minus editing on a couple of the routes.
Didnt knew that, thanks for the info!
Going to play it after Riddle Joker then!

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
Does the patch fixed the issue with the typos? Some typos I saw in the common route are still there with the patch, or maybe did I intalled it wrong? I installed it in the same folder than the exe.

Oct 7, 2019
Just barely started it, made it just beyond the first choice so far. Not bad, really high quality. The addition of a flowchart to track progress and using it to jump scenes is amazing, the opening song was great, the art is pretty damned good but I can't vouch for the H Scenes yet. Honestly, I would have bought this from Steam judging by how good it is, but it didn't appear to be patched there.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2018
lol a game that is so degenerately vanilla it comes with a panic button option in the settings to minimize itself or pull up a set image from your PC. I don't think I've ever encountered that, though I just may not have looked for it before to notice such a thing XD

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes