• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Not a bad start, but seriously needs a native English speaker to help with translation and proofreading.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
in truth i think there should be a way to avoid ntr later but it would take a lot of effort

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
So who will NTR the sister?
Is it an omnipotent douche, an ugly fat bastard headmaster, a random horse cock futa, a trouser snake black guy or the the cat?

Reactions: Angelcrush

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyPerfectSister-0.0.5d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Don't let these non-NTR people deter you away from the game. I love NTR games and can't wait to see what you have in store!
tittle and tag on the last update page seem pretty vanilla, people came to look, read the summary and note and choose to wish the dev good luck on their way out ... how did they try to deter him to do what he want ?
i'll try to deter you from making strange assumption : have a good day and i'm out of here ^^

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Perfect Sister [v0.0.5d] [LulluDev]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Reactions: mnru

ofkrose

Dec 21, 2019
When playing NTR games, please do not bring yourself into the perspective of the protagonist, unless it is your own choice.

Reactions: LulluDev

ryuahr123

Oct 30, 2019
Sorry about that, to do several routes would take too much time, and as this is my first project I want to take it in a linear way :cry:
Its okay Lullu! ^^ dont worry about it. i will be observing your game <3 and Q: it is gonna be Netorase? MC knowing about this or plain Netorare (blind fuck xd)

LulluDev

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2018
Its okay Lullu! ^^ dont worry about it. i will be observing your game <3 and Q: it is gonna be Netorase? MC knowing about this or plain Netorare (blind fuck xd)
I won't say too much to avoid spoilers, but I guarantee you that the ending of my game will not be the conventional "The protagonist was left alone crying and jerking off sadly in his room" ending.
I particularly like NTR, but I don't feel any desire to make my protagonist suffer and just cry all game long, or to enjoy being betrayed and get turned on by it

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes