• Ruby

Votes: 513 23.6%
  • Jade

Votes: 420 19.3%

• Total voters

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
apperently if all goes well we might see the update somewhere between late february and march, also update notes :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RNGR! Back at it again for another Monday! (Tuesday) Dev log!
Hey guys, sorry about yesterday. I had a... let's just leave it as an "interesting" situation regarding RO with someone IRL and keep iike that. Nevertheless, I was going to keep Erica's QOH tats as a surprise for 0.6.0 but here they are! Look foward for a clearer view in 0.6.0 and in the meantime in the next upcoming monthly render :')
Script: 90%
Animations: 4
Renders: 965
Coding: 88%

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
apperently if all goes well we might see the update somewhere between late february and march, also update notes :p

RNGR! Back at it again for another Monday! (Tuesday) Dev log!
Hey guys, sorry about yesterday. I had a... let's just leave it as an "interesting" situation regarding RO with someone IRL and keep iike that. Nevertheless, I was going to keep Erica's QOH tats as a surprise for 0.6.0 but here they are! Look foward for a clearer view in 0.6.0 and in the meantime in the next upcoming monthly render :')
Renders: 965
Coding: 88%
Is he adding animations to the sex scenes? or is it some other kind, I remember this didnt have that or did it? :unsure::unsure:

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019

1K Renders Individual! Back at it again for another Monday Dev log!
"RNGR!!! Drop it now!!!!"
Well, I need to finish more animations, tackle this one-story telling scene that I been procrastinating/had writers block on since forever, make sure the basic gallery works for the nsfw scenes, and depending on that remaining scene more renders to fill out. So, again, version 0.6.0 is going to have a little more than 1k depending on how much is needed for that scene. This is pretty much everything that needs to be done for the release.
Renders: 1000
Coding: 90%
But yeah, we are getting closer and closer

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

1K Renders Individual! Back at it again for another Monday Dev log!
"RNGR!!! Drop it now!!!!"
Well, I need to finish more animations, tackle this one-story telling scene that I been procrastinating/had writers block on since forever, make sure the basic gallery works for the nsfw scenes, and depending on that remaining scene more renders to fill out. So, again, version 0.6.0 is going to have a little more than 1k depending on how much is needed for that scene. This is pretty much everything that needs to be done for the release.
Renders: 1000
Coding: 90%
But yeah, we are getting closer and closer
Who is she?

Kompas

Sep 28, 2019
She is Karol the sister of Karla, the one in the flashback who didn't believe like Karla did and also didn't get inked. Had to play that bit again as I didn't remember her name.
Wait, she did get inked, right? She hides her sleeve when she was with her friends. I think her mom forced it.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes