Votes: 1,245 57.2%
  • Ruby

Votes: 513 23.6%
  • Jade

Votes: 420 19.3%

• Total voters

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
The 0.6 didn't even release for the Patreon supporter, the guy said that for them it's coming end of february-beginning of march.
I hope it's an HUGE update. Last update was on August, if this releases in March, this will make 7 months, more than half a year.

Otherwise he'll have trouble getting new supporters if he delivers few content after so long.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
I hope it's an HUGE update. Last update was on August, if this releases in March, this will make 7 months, more than half a year.

Otherwise he'll have trouble getting new supporters if he delivers few content after so long.
Same, but the thing is that there's not really anyone who do this type of content.

The "bleached" type of game is rare and I would even say that the only game who has this style AND high production value is this one. So there's not really that much competition.

It's not like Milfy City where the guy took forever to finish it BUT the thing is there was plenty of similar games to look after until he did. Rightful ownership is much more unique.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Probably been asked a couple of times already so sorry but are there any other bleached games or at least with a bleached path?
There is no other bleached game on this site that I can think of, BUT there is a few that can get close

- There is the game "Khan" where you play as a conqueror of many kingdoms and one of these kingdoms has black people as the masters and whites has slaves, BUT your character is a white man and your goal is not just to conquer said kingdom but also the very curvy ebony skin queen and showed her that YOU as a white man is not inferior... if you see what I mean

The game is a harem centric game with pregnancy and women of different origins are "involved" in said harems, black, brown, white, orcs, amazon, etc.

- There is the game "little man" where you as a small white boy who seduces older woman and at one point you gets to cuck a black man and have sex with his wife in the marital beds while he sleeps and in many other ways or scene.

- There is the game "WVM", where you get to have a very diverse harem of women, asian latinos, black, white, middle eastern, etc.

- There is "grandma's house", same thing you get to have a very diverse harem of white, black, latino, arabic, asian. BUT you also get to make a few men cuckold by fucking their wife, some of these men are white but not all of them.

That is pretty much what I can think off

Mar 17, 2020
There is no other bleached game on this site that I can think of, BUT there is a few that can get close

- There is the game "Khan" where you play as a conqueror of many kingdoms and one of these kingdoms has black people as the masters and whites has slaves, BUT your character is a white man and your goal is not just to conquer said kingdom but also the very curvy ebony skin queen and showed her that YOU as a white man is not inferior... if you see what I mean

The game is a harem centric game with pregnancy and women of different origins are "involved" in said harems, black, brown, white, orcs, amazon, etc.

- There is the game "little man" where you as a small white boy who seduces older woman and at one point you gets to cuck a black man and have sex with his wife in the marital beds while he sleeps and in many other ways or scene.

- There is the game "WVM", where you get to have a very diverse harem of women, asian latinos, black, white, middle eastern, etc.

- There is "grandma's house", same thing you get to have a very diverse harem of white, black, latino, arabic, asian. BUT you also get to make a few men cuckold by fucking their wife, some of these men are white but not all of them.

That is pretty much what I can think off
Thx man already know wvm and grandma's house but gonna check out the others

Reactions: panzermaster
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes