Votes: 1,186 57.0%
  • Ruby

Votes: 493 23.7%
  • Jade

Votes: 401 19.3%

• Total voters

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
this is complete bullshit, drafting from reserves ended long time ago (dev was active at that time) and regular biannual conscription of 18-27yo males for mandatory one year of service is nowhere near the time of dev disappearance, nor he would ever be sent into combat in that case
i only wrote what ive seen on discord. Never said he is going to front lines or whatever. Some time ago RNGR himself wrote that he is afraid, that he might get drafted.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Hopefully some of the attention this game got spurs more devs to make games like it. Bleached content is pretty fun and interesting to see exactly because it is so rare compared to blacked content.
I guess devs don't do it because they are afraid of being called racist. But i agree.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
The game was translated into Russian by other people, for the author Russian is not his native language at least.
This is an assumption. He probably (correctly) went with english for the game to get into western audiences easier.

Just because you write in your non-native language does not mean you are not a native speaker.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes