Votes: 1,217 57.1%
  • Ruby

Votes: 505 23.7%
  • Jade

Votes: 408 19.2%

• Total voters

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
I hope it's an HUGE update. Last update was on August, if this releases in March, this will make 7 months, more than half a year.

Otherwise he'll have trouble getting new supporters if he delivers few content after so long.
Patreon over here, let me tell you something, this guy has been about 2 months(Since december 19 till february 5, soon to get abandoned? Maybe) posting previews about Karla and her mom, nothing else, just the same scene for over 2 months and that's it, maybe a revelation(Kinda spoilery if you ask me) including Karla's sister but that should be all. No Heleyna, nor Rubi, nor Elsa, nope, just Karla and her mom, FOR OVER 2 FUCKN MONTHS!
It wouldn't be THAT bad if he at least gave a release date and kept us patreons informed by the way it's going, which isn't happening, he said he will finish another scene and 0.6 should be done by that time yet still here we are waiting for that. I dunno, I think he's going to drop it at some point, which would be terrible since there are not another Bleached-kinda game out there and to better or worse that's the reason this game is so important.

That's it, this is only me but I'm seriously considering in quitting my patreon if he fails in this update.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Patreon over here, let me tell you something, this guy has been about 2 months(Since december 19 till february 5, soon to get abandoned? Maybe) posting previews about Karla and her mom, nothing else, just the same scene for over 2 months and that's it, maybe a revelation(Kinda spoilery if you ask me) including Karla's sister but that should be all. No Heleyna, nor Rubi, nor Elsa, nope, just Karla and her mom, FOR OVER 2 FUCKN MONTHS!
It wouldn't be THAT bad if he at least gave a release date and kept us patreons informed by the way it's going, which isn't happening, he said he will finish another scene and 0.6 should be done by that time yet still here we are waiting for that. I dunno, I think he's going to drop it at some point, which would be terrible since there are not another Bleached-kinda game out there and to better or worse that's the reason this game is so important.

That's it, this is only me but I'm seriously considering in quitting my patreon if he fails in this update.
I get the impression he's new to developing, but the lack of updates is likely due to being sick. I'm personally going to cancel if we don't get an update by the end of this week and keep an eye out for more updates.

Nov 15, 2021
I get the impression he's new to developing, but the lack of updates is likely due to being sick. I'm personally going to cancel if we don't get an update by the end of this week and keep an eye out for more updates.
Something I was always told in business is the best way to piss someone off is to say you'll call them back and then don't. They probably didn't even particularly want or care about that call that was going to be "Hey, still waiting on some stuff but I'll let you know when it's done", but by promising a timeframe and then not meeting it you've set yourself up for it. If you'd just told them "I'll get in touch when it's done" then they wouldn't have thought anything of it when they didn't hear from you for a bit.

I think there's a degree of this with a lot of devs, especially new devs. It's sometimes better to say "I'm working on it, I'll tell you when it's done" than post updates on your progress and then have people annoyed when you go silent. Like we all know these games are very often side gigs and passion projects. Delays occur. Life gets in the way sometimes. But by doing a few reveals and making a few progress reports it becomes that much more obvious when you go quiet for a while.

Hoping we get something soon.

adanu

Mar 28, 2020
Something I was always told in business is the best way to piss someone off is to say you'll call them back and then don't. They probably didn't even particularly want or care about that call that was going to be "Hey, still waiting on some stuff but I'll let you know when it's done", but by promising a timeframe and then not meeting it you've set yourself up for it. If you'd just told them "I'll get in touch when it's done" then they wouldn't have thought anything of it when they didn't hear from you for a bit.

I think there's a degree of this with a lot of devs, especially new devs. It's sometimes better to say "I'm working on it, I'll tell you when it's done" than post updates on your progress and then have people annoyed when you go silent. Like we all know these games are very often side gigs and passion projects. Delays occur. Life gets in the way sometimes. But by doing a few reveals and making a few progress reports it becomes that much more obvious when you go quiet for a while.

Hoping we get something soon.
I give the benefit of the doubt until it's clear the creator is not acting in good faith. It's only been a couple weeks and life happens.

If you want good examples of proven bad faith creators, try starship innana and Radiant.

Mcknobz33

Dec 29, 2017
I give the benefit of the doubt until it's clear the creator is not acting in good faith. It's only been a couple weeks and life happens.

If you want good examples of proven bad faith creators, try starship innana and Radiant.
Actually it has been a month as of tomorrow because he also went silent on discord

Reactions: PeopleCallMeSmile
Nov 15, 2021

Sure. I wasn't saying the dev's in bad faith. I was saying sometimes people give a bad impression of themselves by not following through on something even though what they didn't follow through on was actually meaningless.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Guys on dicord says that the dev is russian, and he may have been drafted to army.
If that's the case, every other considerations for him become unimportant since the guy is going to either have to RUN to a country that still accepts russians OR try to stay alive.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Guys on dicord says that the dev is russian, and he may have been drafted to army.
If this is true, this game is over. Even if he's able to escape the war and run for another country, after a war experience, he'll never be the same again. Even if he's out of there, he'll hardly be the same guy wanting to work on the same things he did before.

War is rough.

Reactions: Skyangel007

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
If this is true, this game is over. Even if he's able to escape the war and run for another country, after a war experience, he'll never be the same again. Even if he's out of there, he'll hardly be the same guy wanting to work on the same things he did before.

War is rough.
You'd be surprised. I was in the US Army. A lot of combat vets, even ones who took combat harder than others, like to try and get back to doing things that are comforting and nostalgic after they return. You're right that he'll never be the same again (unless he's drafted as into logistics, as a cook, etc, then chances are he'll see very little bad stuff), but doesn't mean that combat vets don't do the stuff they used to before they went off to war.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
You'd be surprised. I was in the US Army. A lot of combat vets, even ones who took combat harder than others, like to try and get back to doing things that are comforting and nostalgic after they return. You're right that he'll never be the same again (unless he's drafted as into logistics, as a cook, etc, then chances are he'll see very little bad stuff), but doesn't mean that combat vets don't do the stuff they used to before they went off to war.
Yeah but you were in the US army, the russian one is significantly worse. Especially when you take into account the ukrainian conflict.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
this is complete bullshit, drafting from reserves ended long time ago (dev was active at that time) and regular biannual conscription of 18-27yo males for mandatory one year of service is nowhere near the time of dev disappearance, nor he would ever be sent into combat in that case

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes