Votes: 1,245 57.2%
  • Ruby

Votes: 513 23.6%
  • Jade

Votes: 420 19.3%

• Total voters

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
So, I've seen this game before, and was a bit hesitant on giving it a shot. Not because of the bleached material, but the tattoos of Karla, which disappointed me because the preview models look gorgeous.

Now that I tried, I'm honestly intrigued by Karla's character. She's quite nutty, and obviously a yandere (which I wonder will be a problem as the MC fucks more girls). Curious if the MC will ever deal with the mom and confront the mother for how Karla is (either positively or negatively.)
She is not possessive and yandere

Reactions: BTLD

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
Can someone explain to me why we are making it such a big deal that this game has ''Bleached'' content as in it being highlighted when this is not the first nor the last game where a black woman has sex with a white guy?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So, I've seen this game before, and was a bit hesitant on giving it a shot. Not because of the bleached material, but the tattoos of Karla, which disappointed me because the preview models look gorgeous.

Now that I tried, I'm honestly intrigued by Karla's character. She's quite nutty, and obviously a yandere (which I wonder will be a problem as the MC fucks more girls). Curious if the MC will ever deal with the mom and confront the mother for how Karla is (either positively or negatively.)
I reckon you haven't read anything and just skimmed through to see the lewd scenes...otherwise if you actually read you'd see she's not a yandere...

commanderkai

Feb 8, 2018
I reckon you haven't read anything and just skimmed through to see the lewd scenes...otherwise if you actually read you'd see she's not a yandere...
The kitchen scene screams yandere to me. The recipe book has "me amo" in what looks like blood. She's talking about murdering his mother if his mom doesn't like her, basically the weirdness with the knife, etc.

Oh, and she was right at his door the moment he invited her over. Stalking/possessiveness is a part of the yandere archtype.

Comes off very yanderey to me.

I'd be fine if I'm wrong because I want my ginger/Jade/ebony/Karla and fam harem without any girl on girl violence lol

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I reckon you didn't turn her down. She absolutely is.
I reckon you're thinking of some other term but yandere she is not
since on both paths she iis more than willing to share the MC and get girls for him
a yandere doesn't share and she kills anything that goes near her target of affection...

The kitchen scene screams yandere to me. The recipe book has "me amo" in what looks like blood. She's talking about murdering his mother if his mom doesn't like her, basically the weirdness with the knife, etc.

Oh, and she was right at his door the moment he invited her over. Stalking/possessiveness is a part of the yandere archtype.

Comes off very yanderey to me.

I'd be fine if I'm wrong because I want my ginger/Jade/ebony/Karla and fam harem without any girl on girl violence lol
just as I said to Master of Puppets..
she is not yandere
if she were she wanted to kill everyone that came between her and MC ...
on both paths she is more than willing to get girls for MC and basically agrees to share him
a yandere does not share...
call her crazy if you want but she's no yandere..

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Can someone explain to me why we are making it such a big deal that this game has ''Bleached'' content as in it being highlighted when this is not the first nor the last game where a black woman has sex with a white guy?
Did you play the game?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I reckon you're thinking of some other term but yandere she is not
since on both paths she iis more than willing to share the MC and get girls for him
a yandere doesn't share and she kills anything that goes near her target of affection...
That is not the definition of Yandere. It's a lazy stereotype of Yandere.

• Angry

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
That is not the definition of Yandere. It's a lazy stereotype of Yandere.
I think possessiveness is a pretty integral trait for a true yandere. While Karla does exhibit something which can kinda be considered a form of possessiveness, I don't think it's really enough for her to be a yandere. She's sort of a combination of yandere and goudere.

drestaprit

Jan 28, 2019
interracial is not the same as raceplay, this is the first raceplay game i've seen where it's not the typically bbc cuck fetish stuff that so many games seem to play into

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think possessiveness is a pretty integral trait for a true yandere. While Karla does exhibit something which can kinda be considered a form of possessiveness, I don't think it's really enough for her to be a yandere. She's sort of a combination of yandere and goudere.
No, that's the lazy stereotype. Yandere is crazy and extreme, not necessarily jealous. I recall reading one manga where the girl's crush said she had pretty eyes, so she put one of them in a jar and gave it to him. She kept on baking him cookies using her sweat as an ingredient. She wasn't a danger to anyone but herself, but she was obviously crazy and extreme. Yandere.

• Angry

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
everywhere you search a yandere is violent and possessive but not according to some ...
roflmao...
She is possessive to a point but I'm pretty sure the "target of her worship" having a harem is part of her indoctrination. That's why she's so quick to accept sharing.

tbarton1455

Mar 19, 2021
everywhere you search a yandere is violent and possessive but not according to some ...
roflmao...
Yandere
Noun, Noun or verb acting prenominally
1. person with an unhealthy romantic obsession Slang, from 病む(yamu) and デレデレ

病む(yamu)
Godan verb with 'mu' ending, Intransitive verb
1. to fall ill
Godan verb with 'mu' ending, Transitive verb
2. to suffer from (e.g. a disease); to have something wrong with (e.g. an inner organ)

So, as you can see, doesn't mean they have to be violent to others or their love interest. They are just typically portrayed as violent and possessive, because that's the easiest to show and it's flashy, etc.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
eeh, give her time, i have a feeling that she knows who to handle a few knifes just fine :p
but, due to how the story is written i have a feeling that doing anything to that could potentially displease the MC would be MOST UNWISE :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: commanderkai

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
eeh, give her time, i have a feeling that she knows who to handle a few knifes just fine :p
but, due to how the story is written i have a feeling that doing anything to that could potentially displease the MC would be MOST UNWISE :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She looks really hot wearing that collar

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes