Votes: 1,245 57.2%
  • Ruby

Votes: 513 23.6%
  • Jade

Votes: 420 19.3%

• Total voters

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game, because in the tags he says there will be "Betrayal" and that counts as NTR for me? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
None of that stuff will be in this game.

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
Yeah, posting for an update... this has some seriously awesome stuff going on, and I really hope it keeps getting development!

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game, because in the tags he says there will be "Betrayal" and that counts as NTR for me? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
Betrayal would be related to gigachad Zyzz stealing and mogging other men.

The story is structured into a take their women.

Reactions: Janus_Apex

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Of course there will be NTR: it's NeToRi, the one where you take someone else's lover.

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
looks like it's gone be end of december or even january by the looks of it (since i am counting that animations are gone take a good amount of time to put everything togheter), the render quality is great but maan does it take a lot of time on anithing other than a HIGH END pc

RNGR! Back at it again for another Monday Dev log!
0.6.0 Status progress:
Script:
85%
Animations: 0
Renders: 603
Coding: 60%

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
looks like it's gone be end of december or even january by the looks of it (since i am counting that animations are gone take a good amount of time to put everything togheter), the render quality is great but maan does it take a lot of time on anithing other than a HIGH END pc

0.6.0 Status progress:
No worries on the wait. Just super glad to hear there is work being done on the next release. Rock and roll!!

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
*** do you guys also want to see the preview pictures? so far i decided not to post them because i don't want you to get spoiled ( yes i do know about the spoiler insert function ) ***

The meeting.
0.6.0 Status progress:
Script:
85%
Renders: 690

Last edited:

Mcknobz33

Dec 29, 2017
*** do you guys also want to see the preview pictures? so far i decided not to post them because i don't want you to get spoiled ( yes i do know about the spoiler insert function ) ***

The meeting.
0.6.0 Status progress:
Script:
85%
Speaking for myself i would say yes i would love to see them

Marcus_NG

Nov 26, 2023
I love this one, it's fantastic. The story is moving along nicely, the renders look amazing, the girls and the situations are sexy, and with every update so far I've looked forward to more. I didn't even know I liked the Bleached fetish, but it's certainly working for me now that I've played RO. Chomping at the bit over here.

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021

The meeting.
0.6.0 Status progress:
Script:
85%
Preview pics are always nice...

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Script: 90%
Animations: 1
Renders: 752
Coding: 75%

**** edit 1
the dev has conformed that this will in fact be a 2024 update so not gone be done till the end of the year

Last edited:

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Script: 90%
Animations: 1
Renders: 752
Coding: 75%

**** edit 1
the dev has conformed that this will in fact be a 2024 update so not gone be done till the end of the year
That MF looking like the Tribal Chief Roman Reigns himself DAMN!
I'd love him as a real bro!

Marcus_NG

Nov 26, 2023
As much as some of it makes me cringe, it's certainly different, I haven't seen a single other game like this, and it's a unique breath of fresh air. The crazy latina girl is awesome!
Have you tried the main paths for her yet? She's either crazy and sweet, or crazy and crazier. Maybe when we get some more updates, we'll see how far that goes. Both are entertaining in their own ways.

commanderkai

Feb 8, 2018
So, I've seen this game before, and was a bit hesitant on giving it a shot. Not because of the bleached material, but the tattoos of Karla, which disappointed me because the preview models look gorgeous. (Not a tattoo guy)

Now that I tried, I'm honestly intrigued by Karla's character. She's quite nutty, and obviously a yandere (which I wonder will be a problem as the MC fucks more girls). Curious if the MC will ever deal with the mom and confront the mother for how Karla is (either positively or negatively.)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes