4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

Jack_Shark

Aug 16, 2020
I'm missing an animation, the one right after the amber jelly one, before the onion one. Anyone have any tips?

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018
I'm missing an animation, the one right after the amber jelly one, before the onion one. Anyone have any tips?
go to A-1 where the onions are, find the section where there is a shortcut in a shadow. DO NOT ATTACK / GO DOWN THERE! instead go the long way round and kill the female onions until they drop a unique item. Rinse and repeat if necessary

Jack_Shark

Aug 16, 2020
go to A-1 where the onions are, find the section where there is a shortcut in a shadow. DO NOT ATTACK / GO DOWN THERE! instead go the long way round and kill the female onions until they drop a unique item. Rinse and repeat if necessary
I got the mandrake, thanks. But the one I'm missing looks like it came from 3-5 or just before A-1.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Once again, watched thread, and no bell alerts, sigh, anyways. Where are the moth girl enmies are they in .69? (Giggty)

ALso how do you get English?

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2020
Once again, watched thread, and no bell alerts, sigh, anyways. Where are the moth girl enmies are they in .69? (Giggty)

You can enable English translations at the options in the start screen.

Moth grills spawn in the area right from A-2 (A-3?), and were first added in 0.70.

Heckerman

Jun 26, 2020
0.71's out, adds up to 3 capture for the moth girl I think, a special scene for a moth and a hut, some animations for the monster girls on the field, the standing picture moves a bit now, among some smaller changes that add flavour;

Other things added are 'Open A-3 and A-2,' and bullets don't go through walls but 'fox-fire' does because it's magic. Apparently A-2 boss is planned for sometime in February.

I missed some stuff out but I don't think it's as interesting as what i have noted. Full patch notes are on the ci-en.

Reactions: godlike123
4.70 star(s) 33 Votes