4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

Silentes

Aug 8, 2017
Damn, can't believe I've only just found this gem. Definitely keeping an eye out to throw me moneys at the man.

unit608

Sep 23, 2020
downloaded the Nopy file and even google chrome said that it detected a virus and so did malwarebites so google auto stopped the download
is this the case?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
downloaded the Nopy file and even google chrome said that it detected a virus and so did malwarebites so google auto stopped the download
is this the case?
There is nothiing showing with this game from static scans of its binaries, nor does it behave oddly in my sandbox.

The download is an archive - Chrome won't detect a virus within a game's environment while it is (1) packed in the archive and (2) still in the process of being downloading.

Chrome has a feature to check for reported "bad" downloads, but those are not fully reliable scans.

SphereOfIce

Dec 20, 2018
I've downloaded this four times and Windows always deletes it within ten seconds of clicking on it. It keeps saying it's a trojan, but I don't see anyone else complaining. If anyone could help me, that would be great.
Have you checked window defender settings? May need to whitelist it or disable the anti-viras.

Reactions: Shining Tower
Dec 29, 2018
"Trojan: script/foretypeA!ml"
Is what is detected by chrome and windows defender. Some googling and I found this is a genrral false alarm associated with a feature that can also be found in other games from steam, spotify installer or even chrome. iu whitelisted it and reported as false alarm.

eganrad

Aug 14, 2019
How do you unlock the 3-5 boss ? The path is blocked by tentacles. I have access to A1-A3, but the bridge is also blocked, even after I fixed it (blocked by cones)

Heckerman

Jun 26, 2020
How do you unlock the 3-5 boss ? The path is blocked by tentacles. I have access to A1-A3, but the bridge is also blocked, even after I fixed it (blocked by cones)
Neither of those bosses are implemented, yet. The forest boss will be implemented on the 26th, apparently, as is said on the ci-en.

Reactions: GoldenKouden

Tail Whip

Feb 25, 2020
I've gotten up to the current stopping point, and I'm enjoying this game a lot more than I expected to! Looking forward to the next update.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
The problem is the following (well, I can't really understand the moment) - I download the game (WITH ALL -_- archives for the purpose of checking), I see the FOLDER version 0.71, but when i enter the game.... in the menu, the inscription is - Version 0.70 o_O .... magic?
Screenshot_1.png

NepuShiro

May 12, 2018
The problem is the following (well, I can't really understand the moment) - I download the game (WITH ALL -_- archives for the purpose of checking), I see the FOLDER version 0.71, but when i enter the game.... in the menu, the inscription is - Version 0.70 o_O .... magic?
View attachment 1029435
Pretty sure it's just a bug, if you have the breathing character on the right side, or any of the new things added then you're on 0.71.

Reactions: GoldenKouden

vansav

Feb 20, 2019
1613032237108.png
Does anyone know how to get next boss? I think its the fifth boss, I already go around the forest and didnt found anyting, I already tried to talk with the fox girls, I think they want apples? but I didnt know where to get apples if that what am I supposed to do now, maybe the game havent fully done or something?

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes