4.70 star(s) 34 Votes
Oct 31, 2017
So when this says that seemingly stuff besides monologues is translated, how much untranslated stuff is that? Are these monologues a major part? Do I know what to do without them? Are the h scenes translated?

Can anyone give me a rough idea on what to expect there?

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
So when this says that seemingly stuff besides monologues is translated, how much untranslated stuff is that? Are these monologues a major part? Do I know what to do without them? Are the h scenes translated?

Can anyone give me a rough idea on what to expect there?
You should have no issues playing through the game. Don't worry about the translation, there barely any dialogue and it should be mostly if not all translated.

Reactions: correctbatterie

NJK

Dec 13, 2017
i cannot make it work... my folder doesnt have kanji or weird caracthers and im using japanese locale.... it keeps giving me file error and failed access

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
i cannot make it work... my folder doesnt have kanji or weird caracthers and im using japanese locale.... it keeps giving me file error and failed access
Did you set both your locale and region to japan? Also, if you're not using Win 10, you might as well change your date format to japanese, or else it won't work. Hope this helps you. Good lock dude!

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game is not bad but small improvements can be made:
during sex attacks, the animation is shown that the heroine feels, but the same animation on the heroine is not shown in the vicinity.
after losing the battle, it is not necessary to return to the camp to recuperate, on the map you can scatter pills that will restore from 25 to 50% of your HP and knock the rest out in the battle.

Reactions: bazelgeuse

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
the game is not bad but small improvements can be made:
during sex attacks, the animation is shown that the heroine feels, but the same animation on the heroine is not shown in the vicinity.
after losing the battle, it is not necessary to return to the camp to recuperate, on the map you can scatter pills that will restore from 25 to 50% of your HP and knock the rest out in the battle.
Don't quote me on this but I believe the dev has talked about better animations on the standing Rignetta down the line. Could be wrong.

It's such a shame that the animations are so small you can barely see them
If you go into the options setting there's a zoom option you can set up to 4x to see it better.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
If you go into the options setting there's a zoom option you can set up to 4x to see it better.
yeah i noticed there's a magnification setting, it's just that they're super low resolution anyway so it doesn't do all that much which is a bit of a shame when the art's actually really good

GoldenKouden

May 29, 2019
Looks like the update's coming soon!
Here is some machine translated 0.73 news (I've tried to interpret and edit parts of it):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Not getting ravaged by foxgilrs? Dissapointed..

Also, what's the point of Levelup duing sex? If you get it you also tend to die right after. No way to build up that gauge as far as I can see. I never like the "to see the full sex sexence, you have to loose" mechanic in games

4.70 star(s) 34 Votes