4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

OwOthello123

Apr 7, 2019
Completed the whole game and all bosses.
Three of the monsters in area 3 won't show up in the DOT-room and the snail from the water level won't show up either. Apart from that and the power-ups it's a 100% save

ED1: Version 0.73

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
Completed the whole game and all bosses.
Three of the monsters in area 3 won't show up in the DOT-room and the snail from the water level won't show up either. Apart from that and the power-ups it's a 100% save

ED1: Version 0.73
The monsters are definitely available in the gallery, you just have to kill enemies enough times until a little item drops off them, usually looks like the enemy, then it unlocks them in the gallery.

My save has all enemies unlocked from 0.73, I haven't collected all the upgrades in this run but the gallery is final as of this update.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
New minor patch released.
NOT NEEDED UNLESS YOU ARE NEW/MAKE A NEW SAVE
Minor changes and bug fix for this post.

○ Author states that there's a bug in the map area for getting the Bunny Suit if you haven't gotten it already. Mostly an urgent fix for new players/anyone making a new save.

○ Changed color of the core of Deep Planula(?) enemies.
○ Changed layout/composition of Sunken Ship map.

○ Fixed the hidden Deep Staria(?) anim.

Machine TL'd patch notes. Feel free to check for original notes.

V. 0.74:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Regda

Dec 22, 2018
Yeah im also stuck at B-1. Also how do i get these items ?
For some reason i cant enter the Boss from that organic region..... (its blocked in the camp where i can enter the A-1 and B-1)
1618196926360.png

Lloyd Dunamis

Dec 24, 2020
Ver 0.75 Released!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Additional information from the Fantia post:
  • Implementation of the shinobi costume postponed due to a glitch during implementation of the 2 new outfits.
  • Next planned update: May 28
    Planned to make Shinobi costumes compatible with the Coastal and Shipwreck enemies.
  • Currently working on 2 confirmed Skeb commissions.
(please excuse if there are errors though; let me know so it can be corrected) (...and no, I don't have access to it. I patiently wait for its share as well; thanks in advanced!)

Last edited:

Rimentus1014

Jun 26, 2018
There is a blockage going from stage B-1 to B-2, is there any way to get passed this? Or hasn't it been implemented into the game yet?

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes