4.70 star(s) 34 Votes

GoldenKouden

May 29, 2019
View attachment 1030632
Does anyone know how to get next boss? I think its the fifth boss, I already go around the forest and didnt found anyting, I already tried to talk with the fox girls, I think they want apples? but I didnt know where to get apples if that what am I supposed to do now, maybe the game havent fully done or something?
Pretty sure the boss isn't done yet, the game updates about every month.

FireFeetus420

Jun 29, 2019
Every time I attempt to download windows automatically deletes it. Didn't have this problem with an earlier version. I tried turning my firewall off and still no help. If anybody knows how to solve this issue please let me know, thank you.

Jack_Shark

Aug 16, 2020
Every time I attempt to download windows automatically deletes it. Didn't have this problem with an earlier version. I tried turning my firewall off and still no help. If anybody knows how to solve this issue please let me know, thank you.
Try using a different browser.

vansav

Feb 20, 2019
its working fine for me

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Looks like I'm late in joining the fun
So, from the preview alone I guess the big character picture is not yet done? I want to try this after I reached home~

PhoenixWright33

Aug 12, 2018
So, from the preview alone I guess the big character picture is not yet done? I want to try this after I reached home~
The preview is rather old, it's not indicative of the current character image, which is slightly animated, now, and looks much nicer.

IMNOVIRGIN

Jan 24, 2018

The previews are SEVERAL updates behind, but some of the character pictures are still the same. Mainly the shirt and Tie if I remember. However, they're honestly the least important "Asset" to the game and the pixel art is pretty good!

Papanomics

Feb 4, 2021
I'm going to scroll back a couple of pages, but does anyone know how to gain access to the Sunken Ship area?

Papanomics

Feb 4, 2021
Its in development, and probably will be part of a future update.
I believe it's in the game. I support the circle on ci-en and the Spoiler txt in the folder says as follows:

[ Area B ] Sunken ship

This is an additional area that branches off from the ocean floor.
It's hidden in a very confusing way, so I'm sure many people haven't noticed.

It seems to have been sunk by monsters living in the nearby sea.
No wonder cliones and mermaids are so ferocious!

I don't think they would include this in a spoiler txt without it being in the actual game currently. T'is just hidden. The only underwater zones are right after the first boss to my knowledge.

SphereOfIce

Dec 20, 2018
I believe it's in the game. I support the circle on ci-en and the Spoiler txt in the folder says as follows:

[ Area B ] Sunken ship

This is an additional area that branches off from the ocean floor.
It's hidden in a very confusing way, so I'm sure many people haven't noticed.

It seems to have been sunk by monsters living in the nearby sea.
No wonder cliones and mermaids are so ferocious!

I don't think they would include this in a spoiler txt without it being in the actual game currently. T'is just hidden. The only underwater zones are right after the first boss to my knowledge.
err.. the only part of it is the resting spot but thats all of it

4.70 star(s) 34 Votes