4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

Thatsaguy

Nov 12, 2019
Rule X: Game must be english.... but then you see this... partial -.-
Description is no longer accurate as of a few versions back, pretty sure everything is readable in english. Also there is about 2 small text boxes of any importance (which were said monologues). If I'm being honest the rule that games must be in english has struck me as odd considering MTL is often not only allowed but the main way games become "in english" in the most generous interpretation most commonly on this forum (though I'm sure there is a reason for the rule). So a partial translation of a game that has near 0 dialogue getting passed doesn't surprise me.

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
None of the dialogue is actually needed to understand what's going on and nearly everything gameplay related is translated, only thing that is missing is a description of what the status effects do, something you'll understand if you pay even the slightest amount of attention.

Reactions: cooldude33

GoldenKouden

May 29, 2019
Rule X: Game must be english.... but then you see this... partial -.-
None of the dialogue is actually needed to understand what's going on and nearly everything gameplay related is translated, only thing that is missing is a description of what the status effects do, something you'll understand if you pay even the slightest amount of attention.
The only thing not in English is the title logo.

ScreenShot_2021_0201_15_40_56.png ScreenShot_2021_0201_15_34_18.png ScreenShot_2021_0201_15_34_27.png ScreenShot_2021_0201_15_26_49.png ScreenShot_2021_0201_15_35_23.png ScreenShot_2021_0201_15_35_19.png
(Also, why this new side quest so adorable!)

Reactions: Tiredpuff

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Wait, what? For me her dialogue is in Japanese. Right, found the language setting.

Edit: So, this is screwed. I downloaded 0.71 but when I start it it tells me that it's version 0.70. Anybody else getting that issue?

Last edited:

GoldenKouden

May 29, 2019
Wait, what? For me her dialogue is in Japanese. Right, found the language setting.

Edit: So, this is screwed. I downloaded 0.71 but when I start it it tells me that it's version 0.70. Anybody else getting that issue?
Huh, how about that...
Looks like the dev just forgot to update the version nubmer, the patch notes mention a new weapon and the breathing animation, among other things. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Wow this carrot is huge!"
-Kurafutobīru nomu tokoro

Reactions: SphereOfIce

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Probably dumb question, but how do you get her to lose her clothes, aside from setting nude obviously. I thought they would go through a damaged state, then just go off entirely no? I can get it to the damaged state, but never fall off completely

SphereOfIce

Dec 20, 2018
Probably dumb question, but how do you get her to lose her clothes, aside from setting nude obviously. I thought they would go through a damaged state, then just go off entirely no? I can get it to the damaged state, but never fall off completely
Get captured and use a bomb, its rather simple.

Thatsaguy

Nov 12, 2019
You can only go into a damaged state as far as I know, there is no Undamaged -> Damaged -> Naked, it stops at Damaged. Unless its been changed recently.

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes