4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Yesn't. The game isn't detailed enough to require censorship and is thus censored by it's very nature.
My question was about if the game has mosaic censorship, I was not referring to any other types of censorship.
Ok...so the answer is no. Thank you

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
My question was about if the game has mosaic censorship, I was not referring to any other types of censorship.
Ok...so the answer is no. Thank you
the game is a pixel art game. Mosaic censorship is basically pixelating the part that should be censored. This game is made of pixels, so it can't really be censored by pixelating if its all pixels anyway, so "yesn't"

Its all up to you if you want to think its uncensored or not.

spokkimax

Sep 19, 2022
Btw mosaic censorship on pixelated artstyle still exists. Look, for example, at these 2 images (from Noelle does her best)

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Btw mosaic censorship on pixelated artstyle still exists. Look, for example, at these 2 images (from Noelle does her best)
Oh well, it's basically just improved quality for the "uncensor", but that game actually has pretty high amounts of Pixels for a pixel art game, so they can afford lowering the pixels for the vagina to make it appear censored.

Japanese censorship law and stuff, so if its "high end" pixel art, it has to be censored somehow.

I think if you were to "censor" this game, it'd just look really weird, because there'd just be a block of maybe 20 pink pixels on one spot. It'd just look out of place.

Reactions: LDV

xy90k

Jan 1, 2020
Does this game has a walkthrough??? there are some gems that I can't find anywhere....
Dunno about a walkthrough but there's a room at your house that shows you what gems you've collected. If you post a screenshot of that someone could probably tell you where the gems you're missing are.

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
This game is marked as complete but still receiving updates, is this the current focus for dev or is he planning to move onto a new game?
The dev released a full version already, which is the 1.0 version of the game, however she’s still planning to keep adding content to it

Olbricht

Jul 25, 2020
ScreenShot_2022_1101_08_09_16.png
ScreenShot_2022_1101_08_03_19.png
ScreenShot_2022_1101_08_05_06.png

In area C2, the game has a devastating game bug. In addition to the fact that the area on the right can no longer be used, an opponent appears which remains rigid. Once you have connected the main part of the game, two areas will be unlocked. You get to a ship- and desert area. However, you can't get to the desert on foot. Only by using the teleport through the menu. If you walk from the desert to the forest, meaningless monologues appear. In the trophy room, even if you have found all the gems, there are no sprint shoes for desert available.

Also a savestate for you guys.

Edit: I've forgot to tell that the version I've played was v1.3.001.

May 8, 2020
Anyone know all the locations where enemy sprites interact with each other? Like in area 1-3 where if you go down to the water area you can find a sea anemone and mermaid having sex.

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes