4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
passed the game completely, I will wait for more content, but will anyone answer me about this update? added one H scene? what is the tag for the new scene?

peeks1

Dec 30, 2021
im trying to find the last enemy in area c the one next to worm like ball does anyone know where it is?

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
I'm missing two enemies from the C area in the gallery. One is between the harpy and the lamia and the other is to the right of the worm. Where can I find these enemies?

Perpetual_Peace

Jul 24, 2017
this shows up when i open the game, does anyone knows how to fix it?
In case anyone else runs into the issue, you'll want to delete "版" at the end of "Rignetta's Adventure - Special Edition_ver1.3.004_DLsite版," or whatever text/symbols your computer decides to use.

Sirmetana

Mar 23, 2019
In case anyone else runs into the issue, you'll want to delete "版" at the end of "Rignetta's Adventure - Special Edition_ver1.3.004_DLsite版," or whatever text/symbols your computer decides to use.
My folder doesn't have any Japanese character or any weird alternative, still displays the error. Someone mentioned creating Data/BasicData folders and put the game.exe in it but it just added "Data/BasicData" to the path it's supposed to look for "Game.dat". This has been like this since 1.2 for me.

d-boy224

Oct 19, 2021
how do you defeat the many armed boss when you cant avoid any of the attack near the end?

edit: fuck it I give up, deleting game

Last edited:

oreno

Jul 15, 2018
Hint:
This one is tricky to find. From the A2 camp, head east to the next map. This map is where you need to be to find the next gem.

Spoiler:
In the map, head to the bottom-right corner of the map, but instead of heading south, head east to transition into the secret area.

Last edited:
Reactions: WooTorment
4.70 star(s) 33 Votes