4.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Christin Eleven

Sep 3, 2017
I heard that the Game is 100% complete now? Uhh, but the posted Link doesn´t work anymore . . . could anyone be very kind and let me optain the latest version pretty pls? ^^

bananaramasama

Nov 27, 2020
I heard that the Game is 100% complete now? Uhh, but the posted Link doesn´t work anymore . . . could anyone be very kind and let me optain the latest version pretty pls? ^^
The links in the OP still work, I just downloaded a fresh copy of 1.3.3 today from them. I dunno if that's the latest one though, I think her Twitter mentioned 1.3.4 coming out at some point?

Lpobruh

Jun 8, 2022
I need help if anyone is willing, for some reason whenever I download the game, the game.ini file is missing and I straight up can't run it, if anyone knows how to solve this problem I'd really appreciate it

SrDanny

May 20, 2020
What's the Level Saving feature for?
I know, I read what it says but I'm still confused as to what is it meant to do. Some enemies much later down the line do have higher levels vs the ones from the beginning but so far changing the feature doesn't really do anything.
So if my player has more crystals and weapons, are all enemies higher level now? Some enemies are higher than others yet the average seems to be unaffected from it.
Doesn't seem to be the case.
Me confusion. (researching past threads yielded nothing)
I ask this more in hopes to see if I could get thougher enemies. Don't get me wrong, some are. But it feels like its either the kitty pool for most of the game or doom slayer's hell in the small trap rooms
1673469122523.png

Reactions: ob123

oreno

Jul 15, 2018
It's a way for enemies to get "stronger." If you game over while the enemies absorb MC, they gain levels overtime. Their levels won't reset upon continuing if you toggle the system on.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Yeah, all the main story missions are done and the game is feature complete. We're getting extra bonus updates, but those are extra. The base game is in fact done.

Lpobruh

Jun 8, 2022
I need help if anyone is willing, for some reason whenever I download the game, the game.ini file is missing and I straight up can't run it, if anyone knows how to solve this problem I'd really appreciate it
Please someone actually help me with this, every version of the game i download is missing the game.ini

4.70 star(s) 34 Votes