4.70 star(s) 33 Votes

Anon2253

Feb 19, 2021
when was it establish that she was a robot. i thought she was human for a time till later on in development that she is a robot. or cyborg. i mean to be fair. a human would not survive the massive amounts of pleasure that a monster girl would put out and have another go back at base since well monsters level up during sex and they keep it when you come back. before you shoot them in the face.

Jador96

Jan 10, 2021
why is that?
Don't take my words for an accurate fact, it could still be possible that some kind souls will post the update for us broke plebs lol
It's just a feeling of mine, judging from how everyone simply ignored every single update request of the 1.3.200 version.

ShoreGull

Jul 20, 2017
Fanbox Notes:
Is me. It was an update that I did my best with various worries and challenges again this time. There are a lot of enemies in the wilderness, so I was thinking about making it a three-body progression, but there it is! It's a worm, so I've been worrying about whether it's better to swallow it. Forgive me for not having three enemies in the wilderness! So, this time, I pursued an expression that was not in this game, such as spitting out juice from swallowing and swallowing again. The next game update is scheduled for December 30th. Unlike in the past, I haven't been able to create any boss gimmicks at all, so there's a chance that it might be postponed. I'm sorry if it grows (foresight). It may be growth to be able to read the man-hours and make such an outlook. If possible, I would like to close it by the end of the year and start planning and developing new works from next year. For my next game, I would like to make a fun game using Udita 3.
1.3.300:

4.70 star(s) 33 Votes