5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
my bad, should have been more clear. futa/dickgirl on female is straight for me. :p

Reactions: rf96

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Lotta of links... Does anyone know how big everything is? Might try to repack it all and maybe add a torrent.
(Obviously I'll leave the individual links as there already on the OP)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Lotta of links... Does anyone know how big everything is? Might try to repack it all and maybe add a torrent.
(Obviously I'll leave the individual links as there already on the OP)
Actually, you can delete the following:
Diner for three, part 3, blowjob
Dinner for Three - 03 cowgirl
Dinner for Three - 00-03

As they are all combined in Dinner for Three completed.

But please add Corporate Training - Scene #1

Reactions: digdug000

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Done :)
So do you know how big everything is together?
My personal archive is 8.6GB, but I don't know if it's the case for the archives in OP, because I may have reencoded or deleted stuff. :unsure:

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
K3NJ1
Can you also add this gif as main picture to OP? The current one is old and does not really reflect what he makes now.

Rikolo.gif

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
K3NJ1
Can you also add this gif as main picture to OP? The current one is old and does not really reflect what he makes now.

View attachment 606016
Done and I'll just download what's on the OP and see about getting the whole thing repacked to give people the option to download an all in one if they want

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Done and I'll just download what's on the OP and see about getting the whole thing repacked to give people the option to download an all in one if they want
Thanks!

Once you've donwloaded them all, can you also send me a screenshot of all the files in a folder so I can tell you if everything is in there?

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Thanks!

Once you've donwloaded them all, can you also send me a screenshot of all the files in a folder so I can tell you if everything is in there?
sure I'll Dm u in a sec
almost done

Rikolo

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
would it kill them to do some straight stuff for some of us? futa on futa content is EVERYWHERE. :FacePalm:
how is futa on futa everywhere lol? Most of stuff on e.g. affect3d is futa x female, most of my stuff is futa x female, hell even Diner for Three has literally one position where futa fucks another futa.

Reactions: metalspace and Tufa

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
how is futa on futa everywhere lol? Most of stuff on e.g. affect3d is futa x female, most of my stuff is futa x female, hell even Diner for Three has literally one position where futa fucks another futa.
I love your works and I'd wish there were futas instead of traps in your videos. I know your opinion on that, but futa is short from futanari, which means literally 2 genders. So futas are fantastic persons with both genders, not just tits and cocks. There are plenty of transsexual girls videos and I have nothing against them, I watch them time to time. But animation, including 3D, is about something unreal, isn't it? And I love vaginas too, despite being a huge fan of anal =)

Anyway, you're one of my favorite authors and I hope I'll be able to support you soon enough.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Here is the first scene of Dinner for Three in VR:

I don't have the equipment, so perhaps someone could tell me whether it's working? :unsure:

Last edited:

Reka5

Oct 15, 2017
Here is the first scene of Dinner for Three in VR: MEGA

I don't have the equipment, so perhaps someone could tell me whether it's working? :unsure:
I can confirm it is working (smart TV LG).
But to be honest it does not look good, fisheye lens effect is extreme, scene looks ugly as 3D effect is exaggerated.
Fisheye lens are no commonly used in movies and there is a reason for not to use them, it does not looks good.

Sorry for my bad English.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes