5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Starting a new video. This is part 1.

Corporate Training - Scene #1
thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

download MIRRORS for when MEGA goes tits up/non-MEGA users.

Office_01.mp4
(you can watch in browser (javascript enabled)

OR

as always please consider donating if you like this (or any) artist's work!

Rikolo

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Hey guys, Rikolo here, I am the creator of the videos from this post.

I recently stumbled upon this forum. I'll be honest, I'd be lying if I said I am happy about links to my works being posted here, but I guess it comes with the territory.

I've seen lot of hate for 'Generous Donation' so let me explain some of the choices.

I am not sure if you noticed, but Generous Donation and Diner for Three are my new approach to videos where they are no longer glorified gif compilations loosely connected by transitions / story poses. Each 'pose' has several variations that usually flow into each other naturally without hard cuts. The girls vary the speed, move their hands and change expressions. Basically even if there is always an underlying loop, each frame is basically unique.

Originally 'Generous Donation' was supposed to be about twice as long, however we (me and Nyl) underestimated the amount of work the new approach requires. We decided to split the movie in two and use it as a litmus test if the approach has any merit

I had a hunch some people won't be too happy about the lack of penetration, but I didn't expect it to be to such degree.
I am surprised and a bit sad that basically all non-penetration is considered as waste of time. I found it really interesting to explore different kind of stuff from my usual work and considered it a nice balance to Diner of Three (which I was making at the same time) that was very hardcore.

Anyways, apart from that the reception was pretty good and continuation is very possible.

edit: also if you enjoyed my work, consider checking out my patreon. You can get most of my stuff at $5 level and the rewards are cumulative, e.g. even at lower tiers you can eventually get to everything.

patreon.com/rikolo

Nyghtflier

Mar 10, 2019

I recently stumbled upon this forum. I'll be honest, I'd be lying if I said I am happy about links to my works being posted here, but I guess it comes with the territory.

I've seen lot of hate for 'Generous Donation' so let me explain some of the choices.

I am not sure if you noticed, but Generous Donation and Diner for Three are my new approach to videos where they are no longer glorified gif compilations loosely connected by transitions / story poses. Each 'pose' has several variations that usually flow into each other naturally without hard cuts. The girls vary the speed, move their hands and change expressions. Basically even if there is always an underlying loop, each frame is basically unique.

Originally 'Generous Donation' was supposed to be about twice as long, however we (me and Nyl) underestimated the amount of work the new approach requires. We decided to split the movie in two and use it as a litmus test if the approach has any merit

I had a hunch some people won't be too happy about the lack of penetration, but I didn't expect it to be to such degree.
I am surprised and a bit sad that basically all non-penetration is considered as waste of time. I found it really interesting to explore different kind of stuff from my usual work and considered it a nice balance to Diner of Three (which I was making at the same time) that was very hardcore.

Anyways, apart from that the reception was pretty good and continuation is very possible.

edit: also if you enjoyed my work, consider checking out my patreon. You can get most of my stuff at $5 level and the rewards are cumulative, e.g. even at lower tiers you can eventually get to everything.

patreon.com/rikolo
At first glance it was surprising how little fucking there was but once I watched it I enjoyed it a lot. For once I wasn't just skipping to the good parts which is all too common with all the loop style animations out there. Definitely saw the love put into the smaller details. Personally I thought the teasing was incredibly hot with the slow burn/build of the Nurse giving in step by step culminating with her being the one to ask to stick it in & finally be penetrated that much sweeter. Would be a shame to never see the characters again especially the nurse :cry:

But two futas having fun is good too...

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

patreon.com/rikolo
I was your patron for quite a long time and really liked Generous Donation. I too was surprised by the negative comments. I thought it refreshing to see something that is not straight anal ramming (although I also enjoy seeing that).

PS: F95 is quite dev friendly, you can request a signature with your Patreon if you submit a ticket in the tab on top of the page. Hope you'll stay here, many devs are active on the site.

Last edited:

stone46

Dec 2, 2016

patreon.com/rikolo
Have to ask, but how does one stumble upon this site?

The only 2 ways i can think of for finding this site is by word of mouth or you want to pirate something and it leads here.

Rikolo

Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
It's pretty common for artists to check different avenues where their works are shared. Lot of them know about this site even if they don't post here.
Also it's not like this is some hidden underbelly of the internet, the site pops after a simple google search.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
It's pretty common for artists to check different avenues where their works are shared. Lot of them know about this site even if they don't post here.
Also it's not like this is some hidden underbelly of the internet, the site pops after a simple google search.
diner of three was your best work. Futa on futa is fucking awesome and the double anal was perfect. great job

Reactions: rf96

Monztamash

Nov 4, 2017
diner of three was your best work. Futa on futa is fucking awesome and the double anal was perfect. great job
Fat Mei sandwiched between ruined my boner though.
If it had been Mercy or Sombra instead, oh lord...

...but I agree, it was his best work so far.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes