• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

AmanRocky

Feb 21, 2019
OP Updated: Added a torrent of everything on the OP and some extra content that were missing from the collection
Hey what new videos are updated? I mean besides torrent I remember that last update added "Corporate training 1,2" and "generous donation". Have you added any new content because I am not able to find it in individual links.

Thanks for the torrent.

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Hey what new videos are updated? I mean besides torrent I remember that last update added "Corporate training 1,2" and "generous donation". Have you added any new content because I am not able to find it in individual links.

Thanks for the torrent.
Only new content in the torrent for now.
Content in the torrent:
Annotation 2020-04-09 152627.png Annotation 2020-04-09 152653.png Annotation 2020-04-09 152722.png Annotation 2020-04-09 152746.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AmanRocky and rf96

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I'll try to upload the new ones and add them in the Individual links but its just a whole lot of short vids.
Maybe you can make packs of shorter videos, and leave links to the three largest vids: Dinner for Three, Come Play with Cosplay, and Pearl Necklace. I'm not sure, but perhaps there is a duplicate with the folders Cocky Maid/Maid animations?

Reactions: AmanRocky

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Maybe you can make packs of shorter videos, and leave links to the three largest vids: Dinner for Three, Come Play with Cosplay, and Pearl Necklace. I'm not sure, but perhaps there is a duplicate with the folders Cocky Maid/Maid animations?
Yeah I'll probably will and I think you may be right I'll have a look into it, Thanks

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
That's fine. I can wait if you are going to upload it individually in the future. I don't use torrent (don't know how to,lol). But Thank you for uploading the torrent links.
Install Qbittorrent if you're on Windows. Open the torrent file in it. Choose which files you want.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Install Qbittorrent if you're on Windows. Open the torrent file in it. Choose which files you want.
just don't buy it from Microsoft store. that version is NOT an offical release. get it from the source.

BTW it also runs on Mac, and linux.

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
Yeah I'll probably will and I think you may be right I'll have a look into it, Thanks
some missing from the individual files aren't that short. I know of the video hana and lara and that's about 6 minutes, I didn't see it in individual links. also the diner for three video is a shorter version than the full one. full one is around 17 and a half minutes.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
some missing from the individual files aren't that short. I know of the video hana and lara and that's about 6 minutes, I didn't see it in individual links. also the diner for three video is a shorter version than the full one. full one is around 17 and a half minutes.
I'll work on a new archive soon.

Reactions: K3NJ1 and Vopeco

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I'll work on a new archive soon.
would be much appreciated as i don't use torrent unfortunately. you could do packs, rikolo pack 1, rikolo pack 2, and so on that contained everything short and long animations/clips/all of his work.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
would be much appreciated as i don't use torrent unfortunately. you could do packs, rikolo pack 1, rikolo pack 2, and so on that contained everything short and long animations/clips/all of his work.
Yeah, I'll do that.

Reactions: Vopeco

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Done.

OP updated with new links and archives.

Edit: added third part of Corporate Training.

Last edited:
Reactions: K3NJ1
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes