VN Others Completed Rin to Shita Tsuma wa, Hitoshirezu Midarazuma e to Ochite [Final] [ANIM.teamMM]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Well - It's not for me, but I must say the art is very good.

Lately my reaction on good art is: "Well if the art is good, it almost certainly has to be hard NTR". And, sadly enough, I get it right most of the time. But that's, of course, only a personal little nag.

Anyway - The silver lining is that people that love hard NTR will surely enjoy the good art in this VN. I am glad at least those people can enjoy it in that way too. I wish them a good time with this VN. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: wxyzaxb
Jan 10, 2019
wtf is mtl? is not knowing this avoidable?
MTL stands for machine translation, its a program that runs threw all the dialogue in the game and converts it to another language, because this is done by a machine and not a human it often has trouble with non literal statements or weird collaquisoms in different languages that do not translate well. some MTL programs are actually pretty good but many are not and will give you a google translate style translation if you are lucky, bonus is this can be done at a user level and it can be done very quickly compared to a professional or hobbyist translator.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Slapping MTL onto an ANIM game is like throwing a shit patty into your otherwise perfect burger. Some deviants might enjoy it, yes, but, well, those are actual perverts.
This anim game story is not that good, so having mtl to enjoy the good art is okay imo. Also maybe I god used to mtl too much, but I found this one pretty understandable. Yeah sometimes you get weird sentences, but for the most part its okay.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Am i doing something wrong or all options in config and volume menus are in jap?
They are but you can usually just infer what does what. If you really want to know you can use camera translator on your phone. Although that translation usually sucks bad, you can infer what is what.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes