VN Others Completed Rin to Shita Tsuma wa, Hitoshirezu Midarazuma e to Ochite [Final] [ANIM.teamMM]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Wait theres no other side in this one? i usualy just skip through these games and only play the womans perspective as being the cheater is enjoyable while being the cheated isnt. too bad, would probably skip this one from the mtl either way but that locks it in.
I mean there is another side, but I dont think you can view it at the same time as the first story is happening. Its more like another playthrough (the way normal ntr games do it). But you can use the flowchart to jump around more.

Maybe I just missed it, but the whole game seems pretty disjointed. I mean I still enjoyed it, but anim can do much better.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
I often see the trope of the "neglected wife" in Japanese ero games, but specifically is the fact that the husband is simply too sleepy, I wondered if it was just some kind of trope born out of necessity, like the magical sex drug or the nose bleed, but I thought what if Narcolepsy is just that common in Japan?

I did not do any real in-depth research I just googled Narcolepsy stats until I found something that mentioned places

How Common is Narcolepsy?

The prevalence of a disease is a measure of how common that disease is in a given population. Narcolepsy affects Americans and people worldwide. Interestingly, this disorder is more prevalent in Japan, where roughly people suffer from narcolepsy.
narcolep.png

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I often see the trope of the "neglected wife" in Japanese ero games, but specifically is the fact that the husband is simply too sleepy, I wondered if it was just some kind of trope born out of necessity, like the magical sex drug or the nose bleed, but I thought what if Narcolepsy is just that common in Japan?

I did not do any real in-depth research I just googled Narcolepsy stats until I found something that mentioned places

View attachment 1730855
In most of them its usually that he gets too drunk and passes out. Asians not handling their alcohol too well is a common trope (and I guess also true?).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: septacycell

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
So just played through the game and well here is a summary / walkthrough for what I've got.
Wow, thanks a bunch for the summary! You saved me hours of reading. I'll still check out some routes near the end but at least I know now not to expect anything more than a cheap blackmail plot. Has anyone here played any of the previous untranslated Anim games? I wonder which one has a better story.

Reactions: bucefala

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I'm gonna play it. I'm gonna try to finish it. Maybe not all of it. Maybe to answer if "NTR is avoidable". Maybe answer if mtl is bad or good. Or maybe not saying anything at all. We'll see.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Wow, thanks a bunch for the summary! You saved me hours of reading. I'll still check out some routes near the end but at least I know now not to expect anything more than a cheap blackmail plot. Has anyone here played any of the previous untranslated Anim games? I wonder which one has a better story.
Depends on what you like. The second homestay is good from what I heard. Personally I really like their kabetsuma series
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are 3 games, personally I really like the 2nd but I think the first has best reviews.

I will always wonder why game reviews that are given 1 star are removed, while those that give 5 stars are kept and all they say is the best game in the world you must try it.:FacePalm:
I am not 100% sure but I think this usually happens when people are quite obvious with bashing the game because of ntr.

Reactions: Aquilez

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is this game full netorare, netorase into netorare, or just netorase? I don't like games that start netorase then turn into netorare and have netorare endings so just want to ask in advance.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I'm gonna play it. I'm gonna try to finish it. Maybe not all of it. Maybe to answer if "NTR is avoidable". Maybe answer if mtl is bad or good. Or maybe not saying anything at all. We'll see.
Played it for about an hour. I skipped most of the text. Some text I read to understand this and that. But I'll probably go back and read it fully once I'll try to get all scenes/endings...probably. To the answer the question, Is NTR avoidable? The answer is technically yes and no. Why? Well...
at the start, save her. time skip to the future, honest and truth and carefulness?. but also to why i said technically? main girl gets blackmailed. What happened after the blackmail? You tell me. :)
I did encounter some minor problems for MTL (unless I might be wrong since I did read it fast) like for example, instead of he/him, it's she/her. So opposite of the opposite. Hopefully I didn't say too much since I've been rereading and revising this for 15 minutes.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Is this game full netorare, netorase into netorare, or just netorase? I don't like games that start netorase then turn into netorare and have netorare endings so just want to ask in advance.
There is every form of NTR in this game. I think, maybe I misread the text, but there is also a cuckolding route.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes