VN Others Completed Rin to Shita Tsuma wa, Hitoshirezu Midarazuma e to Ochite [Final] [ANIM.teamMM]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
So uhh I don't know if it is just me, I feel like there should be more routes in the game. Specially there are more side hoes in this one than their other ones. They created the models for them but no content feels like the game is missing or not complete.

Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
So uhh I don't know if it is just me, I feel like there should be more routes in the game. Specially there are more side hoes in this one than their other ones. They created the models for them but no content feels like the game is missing or not complete.
I'm not 100 % sure on this, but I think originally the plan was for this game to be much larger and have those actual seperate routes / decisions matter, where you could have either a Vanilla route with either of Madoka or Nanaka, or various NTR routes with the other males which could go after either of them depending on your decisions / if you fuck up, sort of like the Tsumamigui series. Possibly those other girls like the Gyaru one could have been originally involved in some sex scenes too.
They probably realized quickly that's too complex for the writers and team to handle, so they dumbed it down to an extremely linear plot where you basically have all NTR routes, and nothing else. I can't really think of any other reason of why they would make the NTR avoidable in the past only for it to be forced on you no matter what in the present, unless you want to play a game with basically no real content.

Reactions: wxyzaxb and Slayde7

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm not 100 % sure on this, but I think originally the plan was for this game to be much larger and have those actual seperate routes / decisions matter, where you could have either a Vanilla route with either of Madoka or Nanaka, or various NTR routes with the other males which could go after either of them depending on your decisions / if you fuck up, sort of like the Tsumamigui series. Possibly those other girls like the Gyaru one could have been originally involved in some sex scenes too.
They probably realized quickly that's too complex for the writers and team to handle, so they dumbed it down to an extremely linear plot where you basically have all NTR routes, and nothing else. I can't really think of any other reason of why they would make the NTR avoidable in the past only for it to be forced on you no matter what in the present, unless you want to play a game with basically no real content.
That... actually makes so much sense.

Reactions: xin yuan

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Honestly if this ever becomes the official excuse they go with I just know it's not true. I can understand it being a little harder on artists since they have to make new art and there are the animations that go with it too but writers absolutely cannot complain about having to plot a game, a visual novel on top of that, with multiple routes and endings. I mean, what did they expect? It just seems lazy from my point of view, especially since they already have the basic engine figured out that they use to make all the games I ever played from them. Maybe it was just a typical content-chopping from the higher ups.

In any case, this game could have been better, not only story-wise but also from a gameplay standpoint. The game had a hard time loading and saving on my computer and whenever I overwrite a save it chokes the process completely which I find super weird since I never had that happen with their other games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: stekegkin

Kraos

Jan 8, 2018
The last 2 ANIM.teamMM games were disappointing and no matter where I read it everyone says this is one of the worst they've ever made, that's sad, they used to make such good games, i wonder whats happen...

At least the CGs and animations still top norch!

Thanks for share!

Any chance to have the new poison moltion game "netorare princess" translated as well?
What are the last two? The only one I know is NTR HomeStay since that got a proper translation and I would say it is decent.

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Amazing art as always, story is less than desired, they need new ideas/writers. I was so looking foward to plaything this for the story and the art, but played it for the art alone. Review from anon:

"New ANIM is unironically the worst ANIM game I've played story wise. You know how there are two schools of VN, the one with meaningful choices and multiple routes and the one with less choices but more tight and thought out narrative?
Rin to Shita Tsuma wa combines lack of meaningful choices and routes with a horrible fucking story.
You didn't save your wife in a flashback? Entire narrative is changed, you wake up single, she's not your wife it was all a dream. No, I shit you not.

You saved your wife? Well, there are two options - your coworker is gonna try to fuck you, you either fall for her charms and wife learns about it and starts cheating on you, falling more and more for the guy, or you won't fall for her and your wife will get blackmailed by your boss because she's been seen with the ntr guy (that didn't do anything to her) and now she's fucking the boss few times, but that route is half baked so boss fucks off pretty quickly lol. The end.
Either you cheat on your wife and start the main route, or you don't and start half baked, sorry ass boss route. There is also fat girl route if you started hanging out with her after failing to save your not-future-wife in the flashback. But I didn't go with it since I had zero interest in her. People complain that it was forced as fuck and those scenes should be dedicated to Madoka instead.
Does the wife change her looks for the bull? No. Outside of one lewd outfit and lewd lingerie that's been already shown in previews. There is one good rimming scene though, I give them that. There is also pregnancy and fake wedding if you don't divorce her after learning about her cheating.

Reactions: Yeahdatway

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
I'm genuinely curious about this. Sauce pls
lebron-confused.gif

yeeeah, Welp that aside.. This is definitely more of a NTR Type A/Netorase scenerio from what I gather.. The story does seem kind of flimsy, but the art is on point, as is the case with most ANIM games.. Worth ripping the CGs at the very least..

noxtish_bish

Mar 30, 2022
Just realized that there are only two AnimMM games translated so far. (This and NTRHomestay)
With games of this quality in Art, VA and Animation-wise, I'm honestly surprised why not many games from them have been translated yet?

Looks like most of their games have high production value so why are there none bothering with them?

Are there any other games from them that are currently being translated? I really like how fluid the animations are.

Reactions: the_anthony

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
It just came out and there's already a MTL for it, goddamn. Was already going through it before this got posted and for an Anim work, it really is kinda disappointing, even if I'm liking the female MC's design. However, seeing the screenshots in this thread (oh, the poetry), think I'll just stick to using VN OCR. At least it'll be understandable.

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
Just realized that there are only two AnimMM games translated so far. (This and NTRHomestay)
With games of this quality in Art, VA and Animation-wise, I'm honestly surprised why not many games from them have been translated yet?

Looks like most of their games have high production value so why are there none bothering with them?

Are there any other games from them that are currently being translated? I really like how fluid the animations are.
AFAIK there's an ongoing translation for Bokudaka at the moment but I think it's on hiatus due to irl things but seems to be mostly done based off the screenshots on his last updates. It isn't just an MTL translation so it might still take a while I think.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-project-boku-ni-dakare-aegu-tsuma-anim-teammm.99203/

Also, can't exactly find the thread for it but I barely remember someone saying a translation for the NTRHomestay sequel is currently in development too.

Last edited:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
In most of them it's usually that he gets too drunk and passes out. Asians not handling their alcohol too well is a common trope (and I guess also true?).
I heard it was a genetic thing that makes it so they don't handle it as well. Though the lack of enzymes is actually relegated to only a portion of the Asian continent namely east Asia. On the bright side, it means that despite all the drinking in their culture the rate of alcoholism is actually one of the lowest in the world. So you win some you lose some I guess.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I reset the flowchart by accident.. Japanese buttons and all that.
The button that does so is the one that says "FLOW" right underneath the + and -.

After this, button 46 did not unlock any more. It seems to only unlock once. This effectively locks it permanently as unlocking it after the 45 ending is the only way to get it.

I've already seen the content of 46 so it's no biggie for me. After I'm done I'll get a full save if I still want the game installed.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
When I reach [009] of the Nijihana(plump girl) route it crashes after the following line:
"(...No, now that I've come this far, I'll make it clear...I'll stake it out like this.)"
It loads for 2 sec, then crashes to desktop.

EDIT:
I've tried the following.
  • Compatibility mode.
  • Run as admin.
  • Unpack with Japanese encoding.
  • Run with Locale Emulator.
Nothing has worked so far.
It appears the end of [009] is a sex scene... Kinda need to fix it.
Does anyone have a save that's just beyond the point I described above?

Last edited:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017

Well technically there are more under various imprint depending on their genres. Such as these
https://f95zone.to/threads/musumama-3-final-anim-mother-wife.106856/
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-horny...ual-reckoning-final-animovie-shiravune.99665/
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-horny...ual-awakening-final-animovie-shiravune.88928/

Since you're talking about the visual aspect and not the story itself you might be interested in them. But if you're looking specifically for the teamMM which are the NTR/cheat/swinging games, then yeah, so far only this and NTRHomestay.

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
I don't think that's the case. I mean just look at this game it's tagged cheating yet it's still NTR. If you just search NTR and cheating in the tags you will also find other games that as far as I am aware are solely NTR.
I do have seen these tags enough to know. However, I agree in a sense I don't recall if these rpgm NTR games had and Cheating. Some renpy NTRs have Cheating too, that because the MC can also cheat as well be cheated on.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes