• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Rin to Shita Tsuma wa, Hitoshirezu Midarazuma e to Ochite [Final] [ANIM.teamMM]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
What's the likelihood of this game getting an official translation? I don't want to sound ungrateful, but the MTL detracts from the experience

Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
What's the likelihood of this game getting an official translation? I don't want to sound ungrateful, but the MTL detracts from the experience
Close to zero. I doubt anyone will waste his time translating 30k+ lines of Anim Team MM's by far worst game when almost none of their other games got translations yet. And I think most people would be upset over someone choosing to translate this clusterfuck over for example Kabe Tsuma 1 or 2, or the second NTR Homestay game.

Last edited:

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
You know what kind of ntr i like the most was the kind of that where your woman,girlfriend,fiance cheat on you without your knowledge. or without her realize it that she has been fuck,touch,harassment by a lot a man,old, or young yet she think she's still faithful girlfriend or wife but i like it both. I dunno what type ntr is that type b or i preferred myself call it type M(refer to Mysterious).

Red_Blitz10

Nov 12, 2018
w8 how did this got the MTL? If I remember correctly, ANIM games are very hard to translate. Also is there a way to edit the texts and dialogue scripts?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
w8 how did this got the MTL? If I remember correctly, ANIM games are very hard to translate. Also is there a way to edit the texts and dialogue scripts?
Someone in another thread got it from a dude on anime-sharing forum who I guess made the mtl. Considering how fast they got it out, the devs changed something or the hurdle was finally overcome? Guess you can try searching there.

Reactions: Red_Blitz10

capu2

May 15, 2018
Close to zero. I doubt anyone will waste his time translating 30k+ lines of Anim Team MM's by far worst game when almost none of their other games got translations yet. And I think most people would be upset over someone choosing to translate this clusterfuck over for example Kabe Tsuma 1 or 2, or the second NTR Homestay game.
A 30k-liner would be atleast 3-5 months in production. Especially after seeing the reviews, this game won't be picked up anytime soon by a translation team

Someone in another thread got it from a dude on anime-sharing forum who I guess made the mtl. Considering how fast they got it out, the devs changed something or the hurdle was finally overcome? Guess you can try searching there.
One of our tool makers made the script for it. They used his codes to batch Machine translate it.

krazass

Nov 6, 2017
Lately? I dont think there has ever been a shortage of japanese ntr games. also ntr tag on this site is only for the bad kind.
Some are Netori which is you the mc do the stealing and taking. It is unfortunate that there is not tag to separate the two.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

krazass

Nov 6, 2017
quick question, is the netori or netorare?
if the former, hell yes getting bitches, but the latter is kinda meh since there's been a lot of the latter going around lately
If you click on the VNDB link. Then go to the Tags section. You can do a find on page for "Net" this will highlight which type of NTR it is.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yeah the flow system seems pretty pointless in this one. Usually it mirror your playthrough and you are tempted to check out the other side. Here there is not other side for like 80% of the game and stuff unlocks only after you finished routes.

They did kinda get lazy with this game. I still like the art and the heroine is smoking.

redun

Mar 17, 2018
Yeah the flow system seems pretty pointless in this one. Usually it mirror your playthrough and you are tempted to check out the other side. Here there is not other side for like 80% of the game and stuff unlocks only after you finished routes.

They did kinda get lazy with this game. I still like the art and the heroine is smoking.
Wait theres no other side in this one? i usualy just skip through these games and only play the womans perspective as being the cheater is enjoyable while being the cheated isnt. too bad, would probably skip this one from the mtl either way but that locks it in.

Reactions: Mirnation
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes