VN Others Completed Rin to Shita Tsuma wa, Hitoshirezu Midarazuma e to Ochite [Final] [ANIM.teamMM]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Man, with the route Anim's NTR stories are going I'm not sure if any of them are worth reading. It seems to just be cliche after cliche. Kanojo no Karada was the only one I thought was decent and it had a "afterstory" for when the MC finds out about the cheating. Does anyone know if this has an "afterstory" as well?

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
for those asking about avoiding ntr.
This game is by the company that makes a lot of ntr games. Take that as you will.

Reactions: _Maou_

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Spoiler Alert.

Happy Endings do not exist in this one, Like every NTR game AnIM makes sends the MC into a downward hell-spiral with no absolution. Which is why Im a fan of AniM - Mother and Wife, no this NTR smorgasbord.

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
I hope someone uploads a full gallery because I just finished and got what I believe is all of Nijihana (Tomita Nanaka vndb name) scenes but I don't know because she is the only route I've done so far so I have to go thru the other routes and get all there scenes too. Also I wish that they would have done the Nijihana professor creampie scene more justice all we get is a far angle and we don't even get to see the bathroom sex. I wish they not only showed her point of view during that sex scene like she comes home and either the husband confronts her and we get to see her side or she thinks about it once she comes home and is having dinner with her husband. I wish they have gave Nijihana one creampie scene with those really good animation scenes we only get one with the mc and you can choose to pull out or creampie her but the professor sex scenes are so much better animated and a creampie scene with those animation would have been really good.

NitroZus

Oct 15, 2017
Great animation, characters and art but bro.... the plot is weak, summary of the story is meeh. Even NTRPG 1 & 2 is better than this.
Nevertheless I appreciate the effort *peace. What made me stay was the art.

Ramos92

Mar 9, 2021
Would it be possible to make a Mega Link download? I would really like to play this game but all the links available would take over 4 hours unfortunately. Mega for me would take maybe 20 minutes. Hope it's possible and that it happens, thanks!

SkuIt

Oct 2, 2021
Spoiler Alert.

Happy Endings do not exist in this one, Like every NTR game AnIM makes sends the MC into a downward hell-spiral with no absolution. Which is why Im a fan of AniM - Mother and Wife, no this NTR smorgasbord.
Thanks to you, now I'm a big fan of AniM - Mother and Wife ;D

This game somewhat has a good ending with the FMC which is extremely short with NOTHING going on afterwards. It ends exactly where the real story starts. No sex scene and no "afterlife". Other then that, everything else is pretty much NTR.

Reactions: Artix141
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes