• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
One of the very few western adult RPG maker games that actually has great looking 2D art. Really hope this game will be completed someday.

• Love
Reactions: Fakeuser002

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
quality looks okay saw much much worse. girl looks not too young and neither too thin nor too curvy which is really nice. :) goblin is always welcome and that dude looks like a "real" goblin but... still i have the feeling this game has some exhausting fights like nearly every asian rpgmaker game does... and that the sex scenes are always with some hidden male who is mostly just hands and dick or a shilouette which would be really meh. hopefully i am wrong

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
incredible game does not have much but it is on the right track and a question that other monsters plan to add minotaurs maybe?
Yes, there will be more monsters, but they will appear further down the line (not in Feb.).

I like the way you thinking, this game needs more minotaurs, centaurs and rape horses:sneaky:
I guess you will have to stick around and find out for yourself.

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
I guess you will have to stick around and find out for yourself.
Fan requests are fine as long as you stick to the original vision of the game and don't do anything that's outside of your concept. I'm personally more interested in seeing the progress of Rina's relationship with Professor Tubal.

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Fan requests are fine as long as you stick to the original vision of the game and don't do anything that's outside of your concept. I'm personally more interested in seeing the progress of Rina's relationship with Professor Tubal.
I don't see how these monsters conflict with setting of magical academy, take Hogwarts for example, while it's mainly about humans, there are a lot of weird beasts around, trolls, giant spiders, unicorns, you name it. With a little imagination all of them can be lewded just fine:giggle:

Reactions: RareRirorie

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
I don't see how these monsters conflict with setting of magical academy, take Hogwarts for example, while it's mainly about humans, there are a lot of weird beasts around, trolls, giant spiders, unicorns, you name it. With a little imagination all of them can be lewded just fine:giggle:
It's not about that, it's about what the game developer feels comfortable to work with against what he feels forced to work with. I'm speaking from my own experience, I'm a game developer of a big (non-lewd) game and the least fun periods were when I had to insert some of the content that didn't feel right for the game but was based on fan requests. I had to bend and reshape those in various ways before they felt right inside the game world.

So that's what my advice for a fellow developer here would be, respect the fan's wishes but also respect your own game world.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
It's not about that, it's about what the game developer feels comfortable to work with against what he feels forced to work with. I'm speaking from my own experience, I'm a game developer of a big (non-lewd) game and the least fun periods were when I had to insert some of the content that didn't feel right for the game but was based on fan requests. I had to bend and reshape those in various ways before they felt right inside the game world.

So that's what my advice for a fellow developer here would be, respect the fan's wishes but also respect your own game world.
I understand, I have a skeleton of the world (the important characters and storylines) that won't change. Though I have wanted from the beginning the players to decide what will be in, and the sidequests can be quite flexible in that sense. I have my fair share of being forced to redo stuff from my completely unrelated day job :eek:. And so far I've been enjoying building the world, even changing characters so they appear more fleshed out/interesting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I enjoy drawing fantasy monsters and they don't take too much time, compared to humans. :)

Last edited:

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020

Lol, no pressure dude, I totaly understand the situation and respect his vision of game, it's his game and it's his right to shape it as he sees it. I just stated what I wanted to see in game, no one forcing him to do it.

Reactions: fredoo04

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
IIRC there should be one near the end of February
is there an update scheduled for february or it'll be released whenever it's done?
The mental deadline I set for myself is the 15th of February give or take 5 days. Mainly focusing on events, story, and characters, the time I will have left will go into the combat system (if I will have any free time prior to the 15th when I will at the very least start playtesting and getting ready to ship it).

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I really wanted to hit the first deadline I've set for this project (15th of Feb) so here we have it... I completed most of the stuff I wanted in the game on time...

Regarding the pregnancy - I've actually been drawing an event for it (it's not finished at all at this point) but I will probably handle pregnancy in a story way rather than as a mechanic where Rina is a baby-making machine

Regarding the combat system - Yes, I've promised to expand on the Lust mechanic... I've not been able to get that done in time since it would require at least 2 more event pictures (+variations etc.), so for the next update I will tackle that and move the story to the stage where Rina at least can use the 'LUST' bar (it's tied to the story so it will come in part by part, not all at once)

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes