4.30 star(s) 34 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bannerf95.png

Overview:
Follow Rina on an adventure through a magical world. After being accepted to study magical elements, Rina finds herself in a precarious situation, monsters long dormant have started causing trouble yet again. She will have to battle her way through various enemies, gain friends and foes alike. And hone her skills as an elementalist. On her journey to uncover secrets of the recent monster activity, she will have to often get physical...​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-08
Release Date: 2023-07-08
Developer: RareRiroRie - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

donk_tongass_0.png buttback_2.png bigsucB1.png 692_11(2).png bigonep2_14.png Rina_solo_03.png haras-rework-closeNAK1.png bigonep2_15.png rin4.png Z_A_cleanuphand.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Can you lose twice against the big goblin, who fucks your boobs?
Ye. you can... Edit: Sorry misunderstood. No you cant. Once I add some goblin related GOR I will make sure to include it. Hard GOR, since thats where Rinas story would prematurely end.
Darn tho.. those switches. I will have to redo them altogether. I will probably post a short bugfix version tomorrow and then just start working on the next update.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I can't start the class (biology). theres no "trigger" and I can't exit the classroom.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I can't start the class (biology). theres no "trigger" and I can't exit the classroom.
hmm... alright that acutally gives me an idea to not make it Combat class -> Biology. But whichever first...
that would solve the mess Ive made of switches. Thanks

I will upload a bugfix tomorrow morning, since Ive been up early today

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
Art is really good. Game runs smoothly as well.
As a suggestion it would be really cool if you could have the char image and clothing images separate so you can change the clothing and accessories, which is rare in games with western art.

Valaryarred

May 24, 2019
I like your style, I like art, if you add more monsters and characters, it will be great, I will be glad to see your progress. It would also be cool if you focused on the plot and scenes in the combat system, I would make a simple one. The very idea of a school of magic and monsters is just super.(y)

4.30 star(s) 34 Votes