4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Has he made an official date? Last I saw he said 2 weeks on the 3rd which would be the 17th.
Ye, 20th. I really just have writing and scripting left to do.
Going straight to anal, skipping both boobjobs and blowjobs on the donkey, seems like quite the excessively fast corruption to me ^^'
Nah, donkey will get a sort of ladder progression everyone else gets. And I kinda hope the restriction of 1 visit/day will force people to collect most of what they can collect each day so the progression isnt so fast, but its split between scenes across various characters with her doing lewder stuff each time. She wont get asscocked in the upcoming update, but I plan on reusing the upcoming donke scene for butt action, I wont probs reuse it alone. As in getting 2 variations of the same pic is kinda boring, but reusing it for one angle and then draw additional angle. If I make any sense.

When you know how she make the difference between sex and Mana extraction I doubt corruption change her personality.
Yea, I have certain idea how to make her distinguish between the two. Unfortunately ideas come cheap, executing them properly is the hard part, as Ive found out. Well lets just hope it wont be too clunky.

Feb 19, 2019
@ Dev

Any plans for adding dress variation on Rina depending on corruption level (more corruption = more lewd dress) ?

I think we need a world map for this game otherwise it might cause issues for adding new location.

How about adding beach as a location?
plot: Something suspicious is happening at the beach and Rina is tasked to investigate it
She have to 'infiltrate' the beach and to avoid suspicion she have to wear a swimsuit but the suit is too lewd to wear
but as a aspiring royal knight she wont fail her task and so she wear the lewd dress.

Reactions: DepL4N

lemaro

May 11, 2021
@ Dev

Any plans for adding dress variation on Rina depending on corruption level (more corruption = more lewd dress) ?

I think we need a world map for this game otherwise it might cause issues for adding new location.

How about adding beach as a location?
plot: Something suspicious is happening at the beach and Rina is tasked to investigate it
She have to 'infiltrate' the beach and to avoid suspicion she have to wear a swimsuit but the suit is too lewd to wear
but as a aspiring royal knight she wont fail her task and so she wear the lewd dress.
I remember asking the same question before but I think the response was that clothing will be limited since the more variation the more time is needed to make sure the clothing works in different scenarios (e.g. if you have the bikini on then it needs to be shown properly in other scenes).

But I could be misremembering this

Reactions: depravityidealism

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Ye, 20th. I really just have writing and scripting left to do.

Nah, donkey will get a sort of ladder progression everyone else gets. And I kinda hope the restriction of 1 visit/day will force people to collect most of what they can collect each day so the progression isnt so fast, but its split between scenes across various characters with her doing lewder stuff each time. She wont get asscocked in the upcoming update, but I plan on reusing the upcoming donke scene for butt action, I wont probs reuse it alone. As in getting 2 variations of the same pic is kinda boring, but reusing it for one angle and then draw additional angle. If I make any sense.

Yea, I have certain idea how to make her distinguish between the two. Unfortunately ideas come cheap, executing them properly is the hard part, as Ive found out. Well lets just hope it wont be too clunky.
Will there multiple endings with different guys like with the janitor?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I remember asking the same question before but I think the response was that clothing will be limited since the more variation the more time is needed to make sure the clothing works in different scenarios (e.g. if you have the bikini on then it needs to be shown properly in other scenes).

But I could be misremembering this
I have recently talked on discord about this with someone. Problem is that if I wanted to do it my way (the full course) for every scene to have multiple variations for all the various clothing articles, it would kill me. Mainly because drawing clothes is so fucking boring. Tho what we have kinda agreed on is midway point - clothing variation, but only as flavour. I planned on doing 3 get ups, but if they are just for the standing-talking bust on the right then it doesnt really matter since it wont bloat out into other pics - and use those outfits in specific scenes. So when lets say when Rina walks up somewhere dressed up in a clown suit, she will wear uniform in the scene or something scene specific.

Will there multiple endings with different guys like with the janitor?
I have a plan for making 1 unique scene for each of the 5 "main" male characters, pretty much an afterstory of sorts. But lets not get ahead of ourselves, I have to finish the town, do all the jobs scenes, do the orc arc and pigmen arc until Dec 2023, which is when I plan on calling this thing done. I've been doing the math, I can make it in time if scenes dont fuck me for a month like the donke scene did. But I guess thats the price I gotta pay to improve, at least I've proved that the new colouring scheme can work and make shapes pop.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I have recently talked on discord about this with someone. Problem is that if I wanted to do it my way (the full course) for every scene to have multiple variations for all the various clothing articles, it would kill me. Mainly because drawing clothes is so fucking boring. Tho what we have kinda agreed on is midway point - clothing variation, but only as flavour. I planned on doing 3 get ups, but if they are just for the standing-talking bust on the right then it doesnt really matter since it wont bloat out into other pics - and use those outfits in specific scenes. So when lets say when Rina walks up somewhere dressed up in a clown suit, she will wear uniform in the scene or something scene specific.

I have a plan for making 1 unique scene for each of the 5 "main" male characters, pretty much an afterstory of sorts. But lets not get ahead of ourselves, I have to finish the town, do all the jobs scenes, do the orc arc and pigmen arc until Dec 2023, which is when I plan on calling this thing done. I've been doing the math, I can make it in time if scenes dont fuck me for a month like the donke scene did. But I guess thats the price I gotta pay to improve, at least I've proved that the new colouring scheme can work and make shapes pop.
Thank you for your honesty i never mind playing the wait game because now I’m waiting for kingdom hearts 4 after 3

fydar69

Jul 12, 2020
Really heres some honest feedback ok. Weve progressed into some pretty niche scenes over then last few updates and imo these scenes shouldnt come to end game content, if at all.
The main body of the early game should have a main story campaign focused around the school and the cast of members at the school, and then mid-late game we start going more degen with the scenes featuring the goblin and beasts (personally not into beasts but each to their own).
it would be better for the player to be immersed in the world and have some sort of depth to the main characters so scenes and events will have a much greater impact and meaning.
What youve got here so far is the potential for a number 1 game on this site but the story needs paced and slowed down and the world needs built. Starting with normal relationship level scenes and events that take place with the school cast and then slowly progressing to more degen events which imo should be optional

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
You know in the hentai rpg games they use sexy outfits for sex scenes which I don’t mind but I wish for a new one like a sexy lingerie wedding dress in a corrupted ending

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
Really heres some honest feedback ok. Weve progressed into some pretty niche scenes over then last few updates and imo these scenes shouldnt come to end game content, if at all.
The main body of the early game should have a main story campaign focused around the school and the cast of members at the school, and then mid-late game we start going more degen with the scenes featuring the goblin and beasts (personally not into beasts but each to their own).
it would be better for the player to be immersed in the world and have some sort of depth to the main characters so scenes and events will have a much greater impact and meaning.
What youve got here so far is the potential for a number 1 game on this site but the story needs paced and slowed down and the world needs built. Starting with normal relationship level scenes and events that take place with the school cast and then slowly progressing to more degen events which imo should be optional
I agree, but, the problem seems to be the drawning. About the game and everything else, i'm sure the dev has good ideas, based on the events so far. Now, to transform all of this into images, it's another story, takes much time and effort. And Rare seems to be having a hard time with his hand. (prolly fapping too much)

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
I agree, but, the problem seems to be the drawning. About the game and everything else, i'm sure the dev has good ideas, based on the events so far. Now, to transform all of this into images, it's another story, takes much time and effort. And Rare seems to be having a hard time with his hand. (prolly fapping too much)
Nah, bitch was just acting up. Just had to break her in. It was 1v1, the donke pic vs. the hand. I dont really mind the drawing, I mind it only when shit doesnt come out how I envision it. Tbh I can easily sink hours upon hours into drawing. RSI be damned, I started stretching that ought to set it straight. But one thing that really fucks me is scripting and anything RPGM related, I minmaxed my interest in drawing and had no talent points left over to spec into game devving. Unfortunately IRL we dont get to reset our talent trees. If we could I would've taken out those 5 talent points I've invested into "Prolonged Edging 5/5" and thrown them into something more useful. Alas.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes