4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
man, I am sad about the lack of content, but at the same time I really liked the art. idk if its just me, but idk if you improved, or if the scenes were just good but it really makes me wanna see more.
I hope I improved lmao.

can someone please give me a save file thats start at the end of the last version? Thank you
The old save wont work, mb gallery will but it will autorestrict bestiality. I shouldve probs done "best allowed = 0" and that way saves wouldve worked. Its good that I am smart when it doesnt count.

Tho links have been updated btw even on f95

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Does this game have anal? I don't see any tags for it.
not yet. soon yes. Rn its just a bunch of softcore shit with occasional action. Though as I've stated before, its probs for the better. I did all the "pacing" stuff when I couldnt draw, now that I cant draw less I can make actual hardcore stuff in a bit higher quality.

fran637

Jan 14, 2020
1676933880533.png
i am hardstuck at this part after the third exam by the professor, cant move at all
tried it with the other entrance and locks me at the wall

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RinaElementalistsOfManahold-0.4.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

cawlalalal

Feb 1, 2021
if anybody has a save for up until the end of the last update it'd be useful. i remember this game was a bit tidious at times so id rather not have to replay the whole thing if possible lol

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
Looks like some bugs:
- Ghund scene - after scene when Rina leaves, black screen bug.
- Don Keyhoof scene - After Rina says" Is that Mr Scammer, I thought he left a while ago." she walks to the right and the game hard locks. This looks like a pathing error, but I can't be sure.
I just came here to write that. Any fix for this?

Reactions: Umomin4

nub01

May 9, 2017
Was just thinking about this game today. Played this game 4 patches ago and wow lots u been improving a lot. Cheers mate game is shaping up to be a very good one can't wait.

Reactions: Umomin4

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
I just had a bit of a revelation looking through the Rina chibis. Poor girl isn't gonna look anything like her knight in armor on the horse fantasy is she? More likely she'll be riding a donkey (one that's hanging mad dong) with her tits out clad in tin foil.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Looks like some bugs:
- Ghund scene - after scene when Rina leaves, black screen bug.
- Don Keyhoof scene - After Rina says" Is that Mr Scammer, I thought he left a while ago." she walks to the right and the game hard locks. This looks like a pathing error, but I can't be sure.
Oke, gonna get on that. Weird, I've went through this... if I remember correctly. Gonna do a hotfix like tmrw. Been a long day today.
View attachment 2405190
i am hardstuck at this part after the third exam by the professor, cant move at all
tried it with the other entrance and locks me at the wall
Now thats REEE worthy, I didnt even touch anything there, why would.... it just spazz out.

Reactions: Alkasal

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Though it's good that the mainstay of the game is still in there: hardstuck bugs and black screens.
That's what Rina: The Bugs of Blackscreen is all about, and I am glad I deliver time and time again the quality you all expect.

Edit: Actually I will do one fast hotfix rn. So at least the new things are working as they should. Who knows why I am such a lazy twat when it comes to RPGmaking. At least I put all I can into the drawing :HideThePain:.

Last edited:

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I just had a bit of a revelation looking through the Rina chibis. Poor girl isn't gonna look anything like her knight in armor on the horse fantasy is she? More likely she'll be riding a donkey (one that's hanging mad dong) with her tits out clad in tin foil.
How fucking depressing would that be? Top-tier potential as a bad end though.

Reactions: gilgamesh9
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes