4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
Does Ghund not give a spell on this update? Because I went through the scene where he was supposed to and Rina talks like she did but no new spell was added.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
how much content is in this game so far? changelog makes me think it took a year to do 2 scenes. that can't be right

Jul 26, 2019
how much content is in this game so far? changelog makes me think it took a year to do 2 scenes. that can't be right
They also removed stuff. Dev is new to this and, as a matter of fact does not know what they are doing as they have stated multiple times. Apparently they can't even code themselves which probably accounts for 90% of the game and why it is so slow.

• Angry
Reactions: RedAISkye

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Haha, yeah. Thats a classic. I will fix it in the next. I havent even touched this event tbf and it still goofed up.

They also removed stuff. Dev is new to this and, as a matter of fact does not know what they are doing as they have stated multiple times. Apparently they can't even code themselves which probably accounts for 90% of the game and why it is so slow.
I wish I could remove afford removing stuff, ik what scene you are talking about, but it just didnt fit and it wouldve bloated on me. There is good number of scenes I wanna redraw so bad. But I dont wanna get stuck in cycles of redrawing the old.
As for the pace. I want to be at 1 scene/week pace, but sometimes I get stuck and its 1 scene a month. I wish it was more the exception than the rule, but I dont really mind that as long as I see an improvement in drawing quality.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
This might be too crazy an idea, but I would totally dig just turning this into a CG comic. Could even use AI image generators to help with the backgrounds, and it would allow you to solely work on the art, which is what I'm sure 99% of people on this thread are here for.
You do you, but I'm in the 1% that likes an interesting game with dialog and and the ability to control the character.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the road to the goblin village has an error : a black screen comes out in the middle of the path

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes