4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
This might be too crazy an idea, but I would totally dig just turning this into a CG comic. Could even use AI image generators to help with the backgrounds, and it would allow you to solely work on the art, which is what I'm sure 99% of people on this thread are here for.
Ye I recently had a bit of a thinking time, whether it wouldnt be more sound to just start with hmanga or whatever instead of hgame. But to be fair, I like the game format bit too much not to make it so. I honsetly didnt realize how much of a work-dodger I would be when it comes to the game dev shit.

That said, I am sometimes doodling something comics looking, but thats just when I wanna alt-tab from the main thing for a minute. But the overall plan stays the same, I will finish this thing - grind out as much hgame EXP out of it as possible - when its done I will hit up some proper dev guy and start a proper project, get 500k$/mo from subs, and fundraise extremist paramilitary terrorist organization.

That aside, as max_002 said, I also enjoy the game aspect bit more, gives for an easier world to sink into at the end of the day. Of course the game aspect of the hentai game has to be good to accomplish that, which has been a major hurdle for me so far.

the road to the goblin village has an error : a black screen comes out in the middle of the path
I just realized.. I could make a common event that would run from menu or something that would delete black screens if encountered. That way if these things happened, it would not result in hardstuck if I missed such a thing.

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Ye I recently had a bit of a thinking time, whether it wouldnt be more sound to just start with hmanga or whatever instead of hgame. But to be fair, I like the game format bit too much not to make it so. I honsetly didnt realize how much of a work-dodger I would be when it comes to the game dev shit.

That said, I am sometimes doodling something comics looking, but thats just when I wanna alt-tab from the main thing for a minute. But the overall plan stays the same, I will finish this thing - grind out as much hgame EXP out of it as possible - when its done I will hit up some proper dev guy and start a proper project, get 500k$/mo from subs, and fundraise extremist paramilitary terrorist organization.

That aside, as max_002 said, I also enjoy the game aspect bit more, gives for an easier world to sink into at the end of the day. Of course the game aspect of the hentai game has to be good to accomplish that, which has been a major hurdle for me so far.

I just realized.. I could make a common event that would run from menu or something that would delete black screens if encountered. That way if these things happened, it would not result in hardstuck if I missed such a thing.

Comics just don't hit the same way. I need that illusion of choice.

Reactions: Arranguren

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022

Paramilitary terrorist organization? Count me in!

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
But the overall plan stays the same, I will finish this thing - grind out as much hgame EXP out of it as possible - when its done I will hit up some proper dev guy and start a proper project, get 500k$/mo from subs, and fundraise extremist paramilitary terrorist organization.
Interesting. As long as the updates are consistent and the next project is more polished than your current project, then I am willing to be a squad leader in your paramilitary org (e.g. sub on patreon).

max_002

Mar 30, 2019

chat with the author of the game A New Dawn [v4.0.5] [WhiteRaven he also had problems with animation freezing when starting the event and scenes at the beginning, now after many updates he almost solved this problem to 0

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Finally got around to checking this game out, I like it alot so far.
only thing is it seems I never have enough lust to use enough sexual attacks to do enough to enemies unless they cooperate and harass Rina. Which the normal goblins seem to almost never do. Unless I am missing something

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Hey does anybody know how to transfer save data I don’t how to do it can any show me or give me guide I want to transfer my save data to the new patch

edwinxd

Jun 18, 2017
1677731101152.png 1677731246276.png 1677731329473.png
I look forward to the story of the goblins and the succubi
1677733548047.png 1677732755295.png 1677732979399.png
The funny thing, your main character reminded me of the anime isekai Oji-san, hopefully the character that you will reside in that his wife has is similar to ojisan
1677733339218.png
I will also wait for this mighty unicorn

Reactions: depravityidealism

hobobrother

Jul 16, 2020
Fun update i like the story so far tons of potential, same little problems still present:
1. flickering
2. Iconset.png should be remaned to IconSet.png or change the reference on code (this is for linux users, windows not affected by this)
3. sometime avatars stay on screen (Ghund and Rina) this may be the most annoying for most users

The art is good, but there is no consistency on each model on each update Rina features looks way different depending on the scene, maybe creating a model sheet (if you haven't already) will help you with consistency.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
sometime avatars stay on screen (Ghund and Rina) this may be the most annoying for most users
Yea, this is indeed an annoying one and seems to be a bug that happens without fail. The way I was able to get it to stop is by going to and watching a replay in the gallery, after which it seems to wipe all existing sprites.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes