4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Greetings, fellow peasants. Anyone know if RareRirorie still plans to stick with the original development timeline of an update every ~1.5 months? I know the last update was quite delayed, but perhaps that was an anomaly?

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Greetings, fellow peasants. Anyone know if RareRirorie still plans to stick with the original development timeline of an update every ~1.5 months? I know the last update was quite delayed, but perhaps that was an anomaly?
As far as I know myself, every update is a delayed anomaly. I took like a week or two off at the start of March, though now I am back in the thick of things again and I am being productive. I will let you know when I am closing up on an update release. I dont wanna give out dates cuz it makes me feel like incompetent cunt whenever I miss the date. And I know I would miss the date.

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
As far as I know myself, every update is a delayed anomaly. I took like a week or two off at the start of March, though now I am back in the thick of things again and I am being productive. I will let you know when I am closing up on an update release. I dont wanna give out dates cuz it makes me feel like incompetent cunt whenever I miss the date. And I know I would miss the date.
Ah I see, so we're playing it by ear. Alrighty then, thanks for the honesty.

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
Ah I see, so we're playing it by ear. Alrighty then, thanks for the honesty.
Yeah, it has always been kinda like that. Set a goal, try to make it, miss it, postpone, try again. Real lack of planning on my part. Though not planning was a blessing at the beginning since if I knew what kind of shit I would have to do, I doubt I would get anything rolling. Kind of learning on the job, which was the intention, but not anyhow complex thought. But at this point its a curse, well thats probably the experience talking. At least I know that planning shit out is quite important, first thing I shouldve done is think of a game cycle, a game mechanic of sorts to revolve the game around. But I have to admit I was thinking hentai first and game second and that doesnt really cut it when it comes to hGAME.

I really dont like the fact that its been turning out to be such a drag. I wish I could just slap 80 pics of hardcore hentai on you guys every day. Once Rina is finished I will for sure get some dev to coop with for eventual 2nd project.

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
It’s always stressful hitting the grind, seeing that date creeping up on you, and watching the countdown timer with one eye, but hey it happens to EVERY dev no matter what the team size. Your fans aren’t going to start leaving because you miss a release date or two; we’re all here to support you, not just because we want to get our rocks off to our busty purpled haired babe, but because we love experiencing this imaginative world you’ve created!

Keep your chin up, RareRirorie you’ve got a wonderful project that all of us are loving!
;)(y)

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
It’s always stressful hitting the grind, seeing that date creeping up on you, and watching the countdown timer with one eye, but hey it happens to EVERY dev no matter what the team size. Your fans aren’t going to start leaving because you miss a release date or two; we’re all here to support you, not just because we want to get our rocks off to our busty purpled haired babe, but because we love experiencing this imaginative world you’ve created!

Keep your chin up, RareRirorie you’ve got a wonderful project that all of us are loving!
;)(y)
lmao "you've got a wonderful project that all of us are loving!".. Sure thing bud hahaha
The only reason people like this game and its "potential" is because of the unreal proportions of her breasts and ass. I have 0 clue why most games that include this succeed even though they're absolute shit..

Feel free to prove me wrong with actual facts and not "uhh you're wrong cause you're dumb" ty ^^

Last edited:

Latetoparty

Feb 25, 2021
Last update on Patreon was Feb 20th, dev does 45 day updates, but there was a delay this time around.

Should be this week on Patreon with luck, then we get it next week?

Reactions: Potatofamine

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
usually he gets a bit more active here in a week or 2 before theres an update. What u saying RareRirorie any news?
I just dont want to spam shit here. I mean I post only here, there are like 1500 msgs in this thread and I am what?... Almost half of them?

Nothing new tho, I am just a lazy cunt. I got some stuff done, some stuff on its way to be done and then there is the scripting/writing etc. which I still haven't touched at all. Ah, hey, now looking at it the last update was 20th Feb, I had like 10th of Jan in my head. Its not that bad then. Date now - date of last update.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes