4.30 star(s) 35 Votes

Caproberts

Jul 23, 2019
Well another problem has come to light. After Ghund scene the images of Ghund and Rina do not go away. They remain on the screen at all times.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Well another problem has come to light. After Ghund scene the images of Ghund and Rina do not go away. They remain on the screen at all times.
Work around: Go back inside and talk to Ghund again. He will talk about next update and clear the pictures.

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
How to get earth spells? When I first played it i got one from the trainer and one from ghund. In the next release I played 2 from ghund and some special skills and in the latest version none only special skills. must i now lose from the elder goblins or so to get some spells (i got a water spell in the first fight and one first time levelling up none earth spells).

zoomies

Jun 4, 2017
Edit: Actually I will do one fast hotfix rn. So at least the new things are working as they should. Who knows why I am such a lazy twat when it comes to RPGmaking. At least I put all I can into the drawing :HideThePain:.
sorry to bother you, but is there any chance you will make beastiality skipable. i like the game but beastiality is a huge turn off for me. thanks for your time.

Alsaeroci

Aug 5, 2020
Scenes are getting better, map also looks astonishingly stunning. Keep up the good work mate! The only thing though is that the dev seems to get better over time, because a year ago he was doing really bad.

Reactions: depravityidealism

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
great art, game runs smooth no crashes or glitches that would make me reload. but other than that its the same ole same ole women hating bs. she's a genius yet she's tricked by a goblin 3 times using the exact same trick each time. she's a prodigy yet she's so under powered. then theres the way she has to get her magic. everyone in the world can learn magic from books and scrolls, yet she's gotta get hers from sucking the dick of an 80 year old perv. would be nice if you guys would put in options for NOT being a whore for whoever asks. but i get the feeling this game is more about her getting screwed than actually saving the world.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: orsinial

RareRirorie

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2020
sorry to bother you, but is there any chance you will make beastiality skipable. i like the game but beastiality is a huge turn off for me. thanks for your time.
The skip is added, requires fresh game tho since its in the opening. Tho I forgor to censor the latest donke scene. I will get on it, I've been neglecting rpgmaker for long enough, I gotta fix it and polish it, sooner rather than later.

year ago he was doing really bad.
lmao
Honestly an option to auto-lose would be nice.
I will add it, probably as a 'special spell', actually that was the plan all along, but I always forget to put it in.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes