Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Has anyone been able to do the next step after "ghost sex" with Ashley? I just get the same "invisible" screen option and "fast food" or "cinema" if I don't take "invisible". Am I missing something?

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Has anyone been able to do the next step after "ghost sex" with Ashley? I just get the same "invisible" screen option and "fast food" or "cinema" if I don't take "invisible". Am I missing something?
You have to do it in the afternoon again

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
View attachment 1755225

How do I trigger this scene of Beth? (The one circled in red)
Also I am stuck at asking Michelle for the beach thingy & where Beth Interrupts you.
I killed a lot of time yesterday to find this quest
Beth:
1. Visit her in the bathroom at the early morning
2. Connect to Stella's webcam on Monday or Friday evening.
3. Visit Michelle's bedroom at weekdays in the evening.

Steven Ethan

Sep 1, 2020
Beth:
I tried, still the event won't get triggered. Thanks anyways...

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Okay. I thought that is what I had done, but that the choices were identical again.
I still can't get a "visible" option with Ashley after the "ghost", other than fast food or the cinema. Maybe I did the fingering scene with Michele too soon and I've blocked something? I'm pretty sure I've found everything else from the update log.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
How are you fellow players keeping track of where you are?

I'm not doing a good job of it. Once I max MC's skills and get the 4 main ladies to 15/15 there's just no indicators of where you were if you haven't played for a few updates.

There are now 9 women on the game startup page, yet we still only see 4 on our relations page. No new skills or new levels to skills have appeared since I first started playing this one in December of 2019. There's never been a quest log to go by so is there some other indicator you've been using to know what's new vs what's already done?

I've always said that the player shouldn't have to take notes outside of the game to keep track of what your game is expecting of them, but this feels like one game that just doesn't respect that.

Reactions: Gandalf78

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I haven't played this in a while and I think I vowed to not bother again but has Votan fixed how easy it is to break progression yet?

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Beth:
How do i visit her bedroom at weekdays when he room icon only shows on the weekend ?

2.50 star(s) 75 Votes