homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Can anyone explain how exactly to do this?

View attachment 1757411
I think you need to repeat the routine "early morning in bathroom with Beth -> Stella's web cam in evening" on Monday and Friday (for the 1st Beth peeping scene), and perhaps some more early morning in bathroom with Beth on other days (not sure about this, though) , to accumulate enough lust (interest, or whatever that is) for Beth to trigger the bonus scene on weekdays evening visit to Michelle's room.

Last edited:

Bikinirt

Sep 4, 2019
Can someone please give me save file after unlocking girl room in night. I left this game many times before i can't trigger beeta 69 mini game I can't count how many times i tried and follow all WT.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Voltan I believe I've found an error or glitch in version 3.8a of Ring OF Lust. Whenever you access the phone, regardless of where you are, everything freezes after selection one of the two available icons. The only way I've found to be able to continue game play is to completely close the game, then restart it and continue from the most recent save file prior to accessing the phone. I'm using the Windows OS version of the game. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Normally I am not so much into caricature characters, u know too big butts and tits, but artist has really succeeded with Cleo. Athletic sprinter style body with big tits. In this case too big tits works well. Me like :love:

Last edited:

shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
I like the game and what it does, but... this game could use a quest, guide, walkthrough, etc. I'm honestly baffled why there isn't one already unless I missed something. Either way, decent game for what it is, it could be a lot better though.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I think you need to repeat the routine "early morning in bathroom with Beth -> Stella's web cam in evening" on Monday and Friday (for the 1st Beth peeping scene), and perhaps some more early morning in bathroom with Beth on other days (not sure about this, though) , to accumulate enough lust (interest, or whatever that is) for Beth to trigger the bonus scene on weekdays evening visit to Michelle's room.

Who is Beth? I know of Betty but not Beth?

With Betty I've spied on her early morning in the bathroom probably 15 times but I don't know what that's supposed to accomplish.

ATM I'm supposed to catch up w Michelle for some aspirin, but I only have the option to compliment her in the morning, and either watch tv or have sex w her in the evening.

Tried Stella's webcam on Mon/Fri eve but didn't work.

I'm maxed out on all my stats except Strength but I can never go to the gym it says I don't want to, or something..

Thank you for any tips. I just started browsing through this forum earlier today so may come across something.

Cheers All.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So, I just went through the headache scenes. Switched from calling Michelle my stepmom to Mom now for some reason. And is acting like they never had sex before.
And my display has changed.
At the top I have the phone, skip time and skip day. That's all.
On the side I still have the shortcuts to other rooms.

If I go into my room I have ADD 50 Lust energy 'button' but that's all.
Before it showed my money, lust energy level, maybe some other things...

Any suggestions?

Nevermind..........................I just loaded an old save and it's all back.
Might just be another bug. I'm trying to give this game a fair shake but with all it's problems, it
is making it hard. Sigh....

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Any tips on triggering the Beth/Betty swimming? I'm following the walkthrough and I'm at 0.2.7 a.

Quite certain i got the full scene in the enchanted living room - Beth impales herself on the sleeping mcs dick.
And no amount of repetition has changed this. Beth already visited the mcs room at night so I haven't seen anything new when sleeping in the room at night post sleep-anal-impalement in the living room. And thus, never had Beth trigger her speech that got the mc asking about using the pool...

This is also holding up further progress.....

Help?

Last edited:
Reactions: SH15X

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
So I don't have mini games. Maybe that was an option when I started the game?

The walk-through is calling for a mini game with Beth/Becky in order to visit the Girl's room
at night.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
So I don't have mini games. Maybe that was an option when I started the game?

The walk-through is calling for a mini game with Beth/Becky in order to visit the Girl's room
at night.

Is there a way around this?

Thanks
Really?!
So you got the 69 scene?
I don't know if the my completion of the rest of progress for that version helped. But it triggered immediately after the 69 scene

ekkonoflash

Apr 27, 2022
View attachment 651660

Overview:
"Ring of Lust" is an adult adventure where you play for Bill, a young man that moved to the house of your father's new wife. The game centered around the establishment of relationships with new family members. One day Bill gets a magical ring and everything was turning round.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-12
Release Date: 2022-04-08
Developer: Votan
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.8a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android
(v0.2.5b): - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: WALKTHROUGH -
Cheat/Gallery/Improvements Mod

Icejin thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1276760 View attachment 1276771 View attachment 1276772 View attachment 1276762 View attachment 1276765 View attachment 1276768 View attachment 1276769 View attachment 1276758 View attachment 1276766 View attachment 1276770 View attachment 1276763 View attachment 1276773
any one know how to unlock Beth's no.13 gallery?
View attachment 651660

Overview:
"Ring of Lust" is an adult adventure where you play for Bill, a young man that moved to the house of your father's new wife. The game centered around the establishment of relationships with new family members. One day Bill gets a magical ring and everything was turning round.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-12
Release Date: 2022-04-08
Developer: Votan
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.8a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android
(v0.2.5b): - MEGA -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:

Extras: WALKTHROUGH -
Cheat/Gallery/Improvements Mod

Icejin thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1276760 View attachment 1276771 View attachment 1276772 View attachment 1276762 View attachment 1276765 View attachment 1276768 View attachment 1276769 View attachment 1276758 View attachment 1276766 View attachment 1276770 View attachment 1276763 View attachment 1276773
Anyone know how to unlock Beth's no.13 gallery?I

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Really?!
So you got the 69 scene?
I don't know if the my completion of the rest of progress for that version helped. But it triggered immediately after the 69 scene
Yes, Maybe?

With Betty/Beth (sorry I said Becky earlier)
(I don't even know why she's called Betty in my game and apparently Beth in other games/walk-through)

We are allowed to study in my bedroom now and Betty/Beth started giving me a BJ, so I told her to remove
her panties and flip around... Something along those lines. It's a repeatable scene.

So, I presume that's the scene? There have been no min-games for me at all.

NOW, if there's some other special scene then I don't know. This is just whats going on in my game.

I am now using the walk-through to fill in the gaps. When I started, I first maxed out all stats, then started 'playing' the game until I started having issues and needed the walk-through....

I dunno.... lol

Cheers

2.50 star(s) 75 Votes