OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Yes, Maybe?

With Betty/Beth (sorry I said Becky earlier)
(I don't even know why she's called Betty in my game and apparently Beth in other games/walk-through)

We are allowed to study in my bedroom now and Betty/Beth started giving me a BJ, so I told her to remove
her panties and flip around... Something along those lines. It's a repeatable scene.

So, I presume that's the scene? There have been no min-games for me at all.

NOW, if there's some other special scene then I don't know. This is just whats going on in my game.

I am now using the walk-through to fill in the gaps. When I started, I first maxed out all stats, then started 'playing' the game until I started having issues and needed the walk-through....

I dunno.... lol

Cheers
Interesting.
Yeah, that's the scene (to my knowledge).
Like you're doing now, i maxed out all stats and sympathy (Grindfest) and then played through.
Stealth was also a requirement for this.
But then again, I'm stuck trying to get to where we teach beth/Betty/Becky/whatever the hell her name is how to swim.

And yeah, that ain't happening for me

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
is is possible to play this game,complete scenes without walkthrough? or is it walkthrough dependent?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
is is possible to play this game,complete scenes without walkthrough? or is it walkthrough dependent?
Doesn't seem like it is.
Too many things like, do this but say no this time, then repeat the event 3 times in order to get a scene, or progress but that's only if you answered yes the first time..... lol

But that's alright....

Cheers

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Spent the last whole hour not being able to advance even just 1 event for anyone. Not even a hint without having to check an external document. Doing random stuff in the end not knowing if it's something useful or not. The game is good, but this feeling of eternal looping is terrible.

xiaose

Apr 23, 2021
Spent the last whole hour not being able to advance even just 1 event for anyone. Not even a hint without having to check an external document. Doing random stuff in the end not knowing if it's something useful or not. The game is good, but this feeling of eternal looping is terrible.
And all we need is a proper prompt in the game, that's all

Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here is 3.9a Both links contain PC and Mac as well the walkthrough

Changelog:

- Michelle's storyline continued

- Cleo's storyline continued

- Bonus scene with Lilly

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
Need help of Michelle (small bonus scene) , the first point is done, but the 2nd and 3rd do not work : 2. Voyeur Michelle's changing in her room in the evening. 3. Visit her room in the night. And what does it mean "Voyeur"?

nonokasan

Jun 11, 2019
Need help of Michelle (small bonus scene) , the first point is done, but the 2nd and 3rd do not work : 2. Voyeur Michelle's changing in her room in the evening. 3. Visit her room in the night. And what does it mean "Voyeur"?
2 = visit her room in the evening to spy on her and 3 go to her room at night

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Could someone please share his 100% save game? It would be freaking awesome if someone does.
Thank you in advance.

2.50 star(s) 75 Votes