Stirk

Apr 1, 2020
Seen a lot of comments about it, but i just couldn't get it to work. How do i even start with the kitchen enchantment? for anyone its on 0.3.4a in the walkthrough

Last edited:

cybe13

Jun 6, 2017
Hi i'm having some troubles with cloe's route grom 2.8 where in I have to go to there house at night but i get the message that it's to late to go. And I Can't find the answer somewhere in the forum. Any help what i missed before maybe?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
So is there any real mind control here or is it just mc has the power to put girls in heat.
No, it's not a natural remedy like hypnosis, it's supernatural mumbo-jumbo in the form of some Hindu goddess who has endowed the protagonist with supernatural powers.

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
i got a bug i dunno
i don't know how to start this event :
. Make sure that you had the scene in the enchanted living room 2. Go to sleep in your room at night 3. On Sunday talk with Michelle about the beach. Betty will interrupt you.
Like, there was scene in the enchanted living room(anal scene i suppose) but Betty still says that she wants to do her homework, any recommendations?
+ she came already to my room at night

teebeyone

Jan 11, 2018
i got a bug i dunno
i don't know how to start this event :
. Make sure that you had the scene in the enchanted living room 2. Go to sleep in your room at night 3. On Sunday talk with Michelle about the beach. Betty will interrupt you.
Like, there was scene in the enchanted living room(anal scene i suppose) but Betty still says that she wants to do her homework, any recommendations?
+ she came already to my room at night
as same me.
i did it.

1.clear Lilly 0.2.6
-Bj under water (go to Backyard in morning when see Lilly with Cleo try two option and repeat that)
-dildo in bathroom (Afternoon go to neighbour house in Bathroom )
-maybe check Cleo sunbath
repeat it until you got scene.

2.sun day morning talk to Michelle. Beth will interrupt you.

Last edited:
Reactions: NoZeR17

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
as same me.
i did it.

1.clear Lilly 0.2.6
-Bj under water (go to Backyard in morning when see Lilly with Cleo try two option and repeat that)
-dildo in bathroom (Afternoon go to neighbour house in Bathroom )
-maybe check Cleo sunbath
repeat it until you got scene.

2.sun day morning talk to Michelle. Beth will interrupt you.
thank you, now i understand, i've missed that dildo fuck in the bathroom

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Hopefully the WT is a little bit more easier to understand. Been helping the dev to clean it up a bit. Still needs some more polishing especially dealing with the kitchen enhancement. For me it was a bit of a random event with my stats at a certain point.

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
I wish someone would add in Jessica and Rati in the gallery. There's a few scenes that we can't replay... And those are some of my favorites ;)

Dev@r123

Jul 8, 2020
Guys can someone help me with Susan, I can't arouse her in the morning, even after clicking on 'yes' it staight away moves to compliment option. Need assistance. Is there particular stats limits that need to be made or scene that has to be completed to get this scene triggered

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Guys can someone help me with Susan, I can't arouse her in the morning, even after clicking on 'yes' it staight away moves to compliment option. Need assistance. Is there particular stats limits that need to be made or scene that has to be completed to get this scene triggered
Very strange, Susan is one of the most easily played characters. Basically, you can going through her storyline without any wakthrough until the kitchen enchantment (it's really not a fully fleshed out moment of the game). I'd recommend looking to see if you have enough charm points or lewd energy to perform certain actions. And check the walkthrough - the storyline of Sisan is quite well described there. The first scene with her takes place on the evening of the first day she visits you (Wednesday or Saturday). In addition to the kitchen in the mornings, don't neglect her society in the evenings in the living room while watching TV. As for specific numbers - raise your charm points to 3 and lewd energy try to maintain at 150-200. To keep them, you can stay up - stay the night in the living room and just use the button in the user interface (top left of the screen) to reset the time to the next morning. But don't get too carried away - Rati needs energy too:)

Reactions: Dev@r123

Dev@r123

Jul 8, 2020
Very strange, Susan is one of the most easily played characters. Basically, you can going through her storyline without any wakthrough until the kitchen enchantment (it's really not a fully fleshed out moment of the game). I'd recommend looking to see if you have enough charm points or lewd energy to perform certain actions. And check the walkthrough - the storyline of Sisan is quite well described there. The first scene with her takes place on the evening of the first day she visits you (Wednesday or Saturday). In addition to the kitchen in the mornings, don't neglect her society in the evenings in the living room while watching TV. As for specific numbers - raise your charm points to 3 and lewd energy try to maintain at 150-200. To keep them, you can stay up - stay the night in the living room and just use the button in the user interface (top left of the screen) to reset the time to the next morning. But don't get too carried away - Rati needs energy too:)
Hi Enot thanks for the response, I got the first scene cleared but the when I try to arose her at breakfast it's not happening.It just skips and lead to compliment questions.How much lewd points I must have to do that. And Susan sympathy points to trigger.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Hi Enot thanks for the response, I got the first scene cleared but the when I try to arose her at breakfast it's not happening.It just skips and lead to compliment questions.How much lewd points I must have to do that. And Susan sympathy points to trigger.
1. keep training in your room every afternoon. You need to rise your charm points for Susan. There's no need to do it right away, until the moment with the kitchen charms Susan's line goes on independently from others. 2. Lewd points. As a result of the playgame, I made a strong opinion that before any important event in the game you should have 150, or better 200 points in reserve. How to get them? Spy on girls in the shower, make the main character masturbate - there are a lot of possibilities here. Susan shows up on the second game day, in the morning. Strictly follow the game's walkthrough instructions! It's very important. And try not to sleep - stay in yhe livig romm ad skip time (otherwise Rati leaves you just 100 lewd points.
I mean these points (quoting the walkthrough):
5.When you meet Susan - choose options that includes the Ring power.
In the first menu choose "Focus the Ring and then squeeze in the hugs".
6. The second choice "Focus powers of the Ring on Susan and then kiss
her on the lips with passion"
7. In the kitchen pick the second option.
And every Wednesday and Saturday evening spend time with her in the living room. Events will gradually unfold.

Reactions: Dev@r123

Dev@r123

Jul 8, 2020
1. keep training in your room every afternoon. You need to rise your charm points for Susan. There's no need to do it right away, until the moment with the kitchen charms Susan's line goes on independently from others. 2. Lewd points. As a result of the playgame, I made a strong opinion that before any important event in the game you should have 150, or better 200 points in reserve. How to get them? Spy on girls in the shower, make the main character masturbate - there are a lot of possibilities here. Susan shows up on the second game day, in the morning. Strictly follow the game's walkthrough instructions! It's very important. And try not to sleep - stay in yhe livig romm ad skip time (otherwise Rati leaves you just 100 lewd points.
I mean these points (quoting the walkthrough):
5.When you meet Susan - choose options that includes the Ring power.
In the first menu choose "Focus the Ring and then squeeze in the hugs".
6. The second choice "Focus powers of the Ring on Susan and then kiss
her on the lips with passion"
7. In the kitchen pick the second option.
And every Wednesday and Saturday evening spend time with her in the living room. Events will gradually unfold.
Okay, thank you

Revan84

Aug 13, 2018
Hey everyone,

Hopefully someone can help me because I'm stuck. I've checked the WT and searched this thread. Afaik I have completed all steps so far but I cannot get the scene where Beth spies on Michelle.

Betty:
1. Visit her in the bathroom in the early morning
2. Connect to Stella's web-cam at Monday or Friday evening.
3. Visit Michelle's bedroom on weekdays in the evening.

I did 1 and 2 several times. I've also woken up early and visited the bathroom on the same day I visit Michelle's room as was suggested earlier in this thread, but I keep getting the usual options to spy on her myself.

I attached my save file if someone wants to take a look.

Edit: used a save editor and 2 flags were missing, Beth peeping anal and Beth peeping bj

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Hello, is it possible to change the name of Billy's MC to something else? maybe by console commands or another way
No, it's obvious if you are playing clear, unmodded game. You'll need mod, but the only cheat I used - it's money. Don't try to change the stats of the MC or the girls - it can softlock the game. But as you can see (link on the OP) mod is outdated now.

Reactions: Zhaico
2.50 star(s) 77 Votes