PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
You should try to go back another save or two just to see (as in a little more back in the story then just tab skip). If it still persists, will have to wait and see, kind of odd if no one else is reporting that issue.
I started the game completely over with a brand new install. Tried without the Brandy mod and the bugfix. Still had an issue with the map not showing up on the weekends. I also hit go to bed on Friday night instead of just advancing time. I don't know why all of a sudden I'm having this issue. Went into all the locations to delete all prior installs and saves. The map shows up just fine on M-F just not on the weekend. It's the weirdest thing.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Whatever the issue was with the map seems to have been fixed. I didn't get it on the weekends until after Beth asks for help with her homework.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.5.0b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Ruffuss

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
In case anyone cares, I went into the beginning script file and fixed some of the spelling and grammar issues. It's not perfect since I didn't use any type of program such as Grammarly. This was mostly just for my own OCD screaming at me to fix some of the beginning dialouge.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I just hope the game doesn't go the direction of Lilly continuing to corrupt Betty basically behind the MC's back and trying to take her away. Or forcing her to do other things which she started by almost forcing Betty to do the deepthroat training. Maybe if Betty had come to her instead and asked so she could show off her skills to the MC.

VSkoda

Aug 11, 2023
View attachment 1978099

Overview:
"Ring of Lust" is an adult adventure where you play for Bill, a young man that moved to the house of your father's new wife. The game centered around the establishment of relationships with new family members. One day Bill gets a magical ring and everything was turning round.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-22
Release Date: 2023-08-21
Developer: Votan
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.0b
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Patches: *

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH - Cheat/Gallery/Improvements Mod*

Icejin thanks for the link
*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 1276760 View attachment 1276771 View attachment 1276772 View attachment 1276762 View attachment 1276765 View attachment 1276768 View attachment 1276769 View attachment 1276758 View attachment 1276766 View attachment 1276770 View attachment 1276763 View attachment 1276773
Can you help me with the thing "ktchen enchantment" i don't know how this option will pop in game i tried most of the thing.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.0a + IC + Multimod by BrandyYT

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
Pixeldrain

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 927 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
Game needs urgently a hint system... spent more than 30 ingame days, tryin to figure out what to do next to no avail....

Yes i did follow the WT and i simply cant get the next steps to work, god knows why!!!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.0b + IC + Multimod by BrandyYT

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 927 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.5.0b

The Game is buged like hell like the old 0.3.6 version I played long time before.

I started new and the most places in the city aren`t unlocked and this is because you must do step for step what stand in the walkthrough (you have no hint or walkthrough in game).

When you play free what normal a player do you have so much gamebreaking bugs/dead ends (because you can choose a action you have to choose later and when you do it before dead end). So when you can`t get the "part-time Job" the play time was wasting time. I think this bug is from begining in Game ( the last time I played it was very long time ago) !!!

Aso why the skills learning don`t vanish when you max. the skill? You can click on it and when you try it you get the message that you have maxed it and are availbe for the next time it is not player friendly (and this is aso from begining in game).

Last edited:
Reactions: Enot1964

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
Anyone have a savegame for android from an earlier version like 45ish, had to Uninstaller and lost savefiles.

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Ring of Lust v0.4.9a.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.06.2023 (gallery bugfix)
I'm unable to download this android version .49 or .50 either. Need another link

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
0.5.0b

The Game is buged like hell like the old 0.3.6 version I played long time before.

I started new and the most places in the city aren`t unlocked and this is because you must do step for step what stand in the walkthrough (you have no hint or walkthrough in game).

When you play free what normal a player do you have so much gamebreaking bugs/dead ends (because you can choose a action you have to choose later and when you do it before dead end). So when you can`t get the "part-time Job" the play time was wasting time. I think this bug is from begining in Game ( the last time I played it was very long time ago) !!!

Aso why the skills learning don`t vanish when you max. the skill? You can click on it and when you try it you get the message that you have maxed it and are availbe for the next time it is not player friendly (and this is aso from begining in game).
Basically, getting through the story with the stepmother and her sister is quite possible (up to the point of enchanting the kitchen), as well as starting the story arcs with stepsisters. Basically, if it weren't for the appearance of the neighbors (with whom the main plot and Betty's storyline turns out to be connected), things get complicated here. Besides, the storylines related to the library and fitness center seem completely unnecessary; the game is already quite confusing without these offshoots, and any new character only adds to the plot chaos. The MC could as well use a home gym, and books can be found on the Internet, both legally and on numerous pirate resources. Cleo is fine as a source of pocket money, but the introduction of her daughter into the narrative just pissed me off. Approximately 35-40 percent of the grind is accounted for by this damsel of low social responsibility.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Basically, getting through the story with the stepmother and her sister is quite possible (up to the point of enchanting the kitchen), as well as starting the story arcs with stepsisters. Basically, if it weren't for the appearance of the neighbors (with whom the main plot and Betty's storyline turns out to be connected), things get complicated here. Besides, the storylines related to the library and fitness center seem completely unnecessary; the game is already quite confusing without these offshoots, and any new character only adds to the plot chaos. The MC could as well use a home gym, and books can be found on the Internet, both legally and on numerous pirate resources. Cleo is fine as a source of pocket money, but the introduction of her daughter into the narrative just pissed me off. Approximately 35-40 percent of the grind is accounted for by this damsel of low social responsibility.
When you go out the house you meet the neighbour immediately this breaks the game. You get not the part-time job and aso the location from the neighbour house don`t appear. This is a dead end that break the game.

So aso with this fan made walkthrough it is not possible to go away from the dead ends in the game.

In this walkthrough we don`t know which person we have to do first at what point when we have to switch to another and so on. Aso we have no warnings when we do this not that this is gamebreaking.

I wrote before the 0.3.6 before was buged and this version is aso. Maybe we have only Players here they choosed the perfect way on the first time and don`t see how buged the game is.

Before he fix not this game breaking bugs and give out in game hints what we have to do next (so we don`t run in the next dead end) is this game not playable and is one game in the category waste Player time.

This Game is so not a Sandbox game like the [HoneyGames] Games and when you don`t choose the way the producer thought you get dead ends like hell. Nobody like games with dead end that waste so much player time that normal all should know I as producer have to check this all time (and fix it before release).

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
When you go out the house you meet the neighbour immediately this breaks the game. You get not the part-time job and aso the location from the neighbour house don`t appear. This is a dead end that break the game.

So aso with this fan made walkthrough it is not possible to go away from the dead ends in the game.

In this walkthrough we don`t know which person we have to do first at what point when we have to switch to another and so on. Aso we have no warnings when we do this not that this is gamebreaking.

I wrote before the 0.3.6 before was buged and this version is aso. Maybe we have only Players here they choosed the perfect way on the first time and don`t see how buged the game is.

Before he fix not this game breaking bugs and give out in game hints what we have to do next (so we don`t run in the next dead end) is this game not playable and is one game in the category waste Player time.

This Game is so not a Sandbox game like the [HoneyGames] Games and when you don`t choose the way the producer thought you get dead ends like hell. Nobody like games with dead end that waste so much player time that normal all should know I as producer have to check this all time (and fix it before release).
The fact that the author of the walkthrough broke it up into parts based on the characters in the game is a major mistake on the part of the author of this walkthrough. Characters are interconnected, ignoring this aspect leads to game deadlock.
The same applies to the total lack of hints system (if not to consider them as thoughts that occasionally hit the main character), absence of a clear system of quests.
As for the too early meeting with Cleo, which breaks the game, then probably everyone who tried to play the game faced this problem:). I just saved the game about once a minute, it helped to do a rollback.
Although I think that everything we write here is a cry of a screaming man in the wilderness - as I understand it, the developer does not look here.

Reactions: xortan

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
The fact that the author of the walkthrough broke it up into parts based on the characters in the game is a major mistake on the part of the author of this walkthrough. Characters are interconnected, ignoring this aspect leads to game deadlock.
The same applies to the total lack of hints system (if not to consider them as thoughts that occasionally hit the main character), absence of a clear system of quests.
As for the too early meeting with Cleo, which breaks the game, then probably everyone who tried to play the game faced this problem:). I just saved the game about once a minute, it helped to do a rollback.
Although I think that everything we write here is a cry of a screaming man in the wilderness - as I understand it, the developer does not look here.
That can be maybe we have Players here they give money as Patreons so they can give feedback.

Normal for me such games or producer must have on the first side a warning. We have here most all time the same producer that don`t fix the know bugs (aso when they are here as member or in the changelog have a point that they fixed bugs). Sometimes the staff is guilty because they make no warning on the first side (it doesn`t matter if the producer wrote this that you have to start new) that the player have to start new (or all time new) for the new version.

I as player looks later if x version (weeks or months later) is playable and when not I delete it because I have no other choice. We have so much other games and aso producer they are thankful when you give feedback about bugs to make their game better and aso when I have to start new from begining.

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes