Icejin

May 29, 2017
Here is 0.5.1a both link have MAC and PC along with the walkthrough but i attached it just in case for those peoples

Changelog:

- Ashley and Julia's storyline continued

- Blindfold library scene reworked

- New Jessica's scene it the gym

- Added "Unlock gallery" button in the gallery menu

- Gallery updated

- Various bugfixes and improvements.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ring of Lust [v0.5.1a] [Votan] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.5.0b -> v0.5.1a [155 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ring of Lust [v0.5.1a] [Votan]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Ring of Lust v0.5.1a.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Autark

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RingOfLust-0.5.1a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Mendonca

Kashim68

Nov 1, 2018
*sigh* I don't believe we will ever get 2-3 sex scenes for Cleo... Next content with her will surely be 1 microupdate without anything serious then 2 years wait...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tipster

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
SERIOUSLY, it haaaaaaaassss to be on purpose by now that he wont give us the Cleo update. How have his supporters not said anything???

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm not sure how other players have gotten a softlock of hardlock with Cleo. I use the WT more as a guideline and not a step by step guide for the game. Yes, some characters paths are interconnected with others, but I've never been locked out of Cleo's since the first time I played the game. As to how updates come out, that is on the dev. It's his game and how he releases content. I'm sure the patrons have a certain amount of say, but they don't dictate how the game is developed 100%. If that was the case then maybe some of them should take the time, effort, and money to make a game how they want. I know this developer is a one man show that does everything. I'm sure it's not easy compared to other game devs that have a team of people making a game. I can name at least one which I won't. I'm sure a lot of people in this thread know what game I'm talking about.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
I'm not sure how other players have gotten a softlock of hardlock with Cleo. I use the WT more as a guideline and not a step by step guide for the game. Yes, some characters paths are interconnected with others, but I've never been locked out of Cleo's since the first time I played the game. As to how updates come out, that is on the dev. It's his game and how he releases content. I'm sure the patrons have a certain amount of say, but they don't dictate how the game is developed 100%. If that was the case then maybe some of them should take the time, effort, and money to make a game how they want. I know this developer is a one man show that does everything. I'm sure it's not easy compared to other game devs that have a team of people making a game. I can name at least one which I won't. I'm sure a lot of people in this thread know what game I'm talking about.
Whatever you say marked!

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
He must know that everyone is waiting for THAT cleo update, and is milking it hard
I'm personally not looking forward to it. I don't like this character, in general I don't have any characters there that I feel sympathy for. This game is a kind of puzzle game for me, the characters in it are completely abstract. I like Stella, but that's more because of the abundance of big-breasted ladies (it's not my fetish). This explains my personal repulsion towards Cleo.

2.50 star(s) 77 Votes